•Used to see you high•

;for your adorable Malum hearts 💕

;for your adorable Malum hearts 💕 .

...
-trigger warning

Inspired by;Breathe me by Sia

•••
Calum heard feet running into his area and he was happy until it was shown a criminal.

The men did not move Calum nor themselves, they just sat down and waited.Calum wasn't sure what they were waiting for though.

Calum heard mumbling but wasn't sure what they were saying.He just wanted someone to save him.

"Show yourselves"the police men said through a megaphone from the first floor parking lot.Calum gained even more hope.

The criminals snickered as if they'd been there done that, and this was just silly to them.

"Okay we're coming in"the police force made their way to the locked abandoned buildings door.They pried it down and stepped over several boundaries to try to get to the said  room.

The criminals still waited, that's when Calum got suspicious. He really did not understand why they were doing this, are they trying to go to jail.

The sound of the polices feet were heard as they stomped to the third floors first door.They tried every door expect the one the criminals were actually in. Calum perked his bullied ears up at the noise.

He saw how the criminals took some sort of stance as if ready to fight.

The door burst open in a storm of dust from the ancient building.The police were a full team of maybe eight, Calum couldn't tell.They held guns up and Calum whimpered.

Calum hates Guns.And will forever continue too.

A shot rang out.

Blood.
.

Beep beep beep beep

"Can I see him"

"Uh no sir he's in poor condition"

"I need to see him!"

"I'm sorry, he's in no condition to be seen right now"

.

"Confused, Shook, Triggered, sorry my babes"

🌸

🌸

🌸

🌸

Vote, and comment
Love, Bambi🌸