•To make you stay•

"Will you love me..."
Inspired by; If I go by Ella Eyre
•••

Ever since Calum got out of the hospital. He's been a little clingy. You see, Michael was perfectly okay with it. It just shocked him. Well of course Calum being a hybrid he's a bit timid. But he's been really attached to Michaels side everywhere they go.

"Calum, I have to leave, I have a class in a couple minutes" Michael announced, he started college back up again. Because he's trying to get his life together. Calum hates that Michael has to leave for night classes every so often. He just wants a cuddle buddy, is that too much to ask for?

"No, stay here with meeee" Calum whined gripping onto Michaels pastel jumper. Michael grimaced, knowing he had to pry the young boy off of him just so he could get an education. If he was late to class again, he was just about done. They weren't going to take his excuses anymore, because apparently "my hybrid boyfriend wanted to cuddle" Isn't the most believable sentence.

"Calum! I have class! You need to let me go!" Michael scolded, seeming very fed up with Calums behavior lately.

Calum pouted, looking down and letting go of Michaels sweater. He sat up and stoop off the couch. Making his way to his room, he let out a whimper. A tiny whimper that Michael could barely make out.

Michael frowned knowing he caused this. He decided to put it behind him and grab the car keys, heading out to the parking lot. He looked back at the apartment window and saw a little head, with pointy fuzzy ears and big chocolate eyes.

Calum was watching his boyfriend leave him, and it broke his heart. Michael could make out the words Calum was mouthing while opening the car door.

"I love you, Mikey"

"It's been a minute, I'm sorry I just couldn't write something that I wasn't 100% ok with, so here's this. Love you babez ❣️"

Love, Bambi 🌸