•i'll color me blue•

"The weight of the simple human emotion weighs me down"
Inspired by; the fault in our stars by Troye Sivan
•••
Calum got to actually go home a day after Michael visited him. Michael was talking to the nurse who looked after Calum while he was on life support.

"He should be fine, just make sure he doesn't do anything to intense for another week and a half. And make sure he takes his antibiotics every three hours"she explained, Michael smiled and agreed.

"Come on Calum, let's get you home cutie"Michael walked slowly to the car with Calum. Calums body was fragile and Michael watching his tail curl around his waist was adorable.

Michael opened the door for him and Calum got in and buckled up. Michael jogged to the other side of the car and hopped in.

Once the car started Michael turned on the radio to lighten the mood. Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood played softly in the background.
Calum hummed the chorus as it continued.

"We're home"Michael whispered to Calum as if speaking up was going to break his bones.

For some reason Michael didn't want to touch Calum. As if touching him would have Calum crumbling in his hands.

Calum stepped out the car gradually. Michael was already out of the car as Calum was closing the door.

Michael locked the car and they made their way to the front of the apartment building.

"Cal, do you want me to carry you?" Calum nodded walking behind Michael and jumping on his back. Michael held up and grabbed his thighs as he continued walking.

"Thank you Mikey"Calum whispered.

Michael nodded in favor and pressed the button on the elevator for their level.
The elevator dinged and they stepped in. The ride up to their floor was comfy and silent.

Reaching their floor they got out and walked down the hall and Michael let Calum down so he could unlock the door. Calum whined slightly and got over it.

Michael locked the door behind Calum as they walked in. The home was cozy and warm. Calum was so happy to be home.

"Thank you"Calum whispered turning back to Michael.

"What"Michael couldn't hear the hushed voice.

"Thank you, for everything"Calum said looking at the floor.

"No, don't thank me, Calum I love you I would do anything for you"

"You love me"

"Yeah,"Michael was now embarrassed.

"I love you too"

•••
"Ugh it's so cold outside"

🌸

🌸

🌸

🌸

LOVE,Bambi🌸

Vote, and comment