•I Want You•

"It's not your fault he doesn't know your face"
Inspired by; Afire Love by Ed Sheeran
•••

Michael has not moved from the couch for four whole consecutive days( to use the restroom of course), and he would have got up to visit Calum but he 'was in no condition to be seen'.

The beeping of the heart monitor rang in Michaels head. It really only made him more morose.

He was contemplating on whether or not to get up and get ready to see how Calum was doing;if they let him through.

he went back in forth in his mind before jumping off the couch and making sure he was doing this for Calum. Michael walked slowly to the restroom, and hummed a sad song on the way there.

As Michael saw his appearance in the mirror he grimaced. He looked like crap. In all honesty he bring this upon himself, not showering for four days and all that jazz.

He quickly stripped and bent over the tub to turn on the faucet. The water ran over his skin warm. The water felt somehow foreign, which for one Michael thought was gross.

He stepped into the shower and let the water drop down his back and whole body. Michael closed his eyes. He needed to be in a realistic state as of right now. He opened his eyes with a heavy breath and started cleaning himself thoroughly.

He  stepped out the shower thirty minutes later with a relaxed smile on his face. He was of course still in pain.

He dried off and put on lotion and so on. Then he threw on a pink jumper and some light washed jeans then slipped on his black Toms.

He made sure to secure his apartment before heading to his small car. He slipped into the driver seat of the warm car, and breathed in.

He looked over at the passenger seat and saw calums purple sweater hanging on the seat. He smiled and bit his lip to hold back a tear.

He started up the car and slid out of the drive way and Down the road he went.

He parked at the hospital. Michael had to take a breather before he walked into the electric sliding doors of the tragic hospital.

The doors closed behind him and he walked to the front desk. The nurse  must have noticed him or something because she smiled real wide.

"Calum right? He's in room 105 you can go down here now he should be eating lunch.

Michael smiled and Burst down the hallway and let the smell of vaccines go up his nose. He slid in front of calums room.

Michael opened the wooden door, and peeked in.

"Yes"Calum said weekly to whomever was at the door.

"Baby!"Michael said tuning to calums side.

"Mikey!"Calum cheered still weak.

His skin was very pale and he looked like glass; fragile.Michael was crying at the sight of his precious lying in the white bed.

"I missed you so much, I couldn't handle it anymore"Michael wavered.

"Yeah, me too, I just want to go home, I'm so withdrawn from everyone in this place."Calum said looking up into Michaels lovable eyes.

"I'm so glad you're okay"

"Yeah I might be better"

•••
"I didn't plan on killing the precious boy, k fam"

🌸

🌸

🌸

🌸

🌸

Love, Bambi🌸
Vote, and comment