Chapter 1 - Ciel Smith

Media: Picture of Logan Lerman, who plays Ciel Smith (A.K.A Tiny) 

"Tiny, come. We should get going." A man with an athletic built plopped down onto the couch with a relaxed sigh, flexing his muscles as he stretched them out, "Are you all packed?" He asked, scratching his beard as he listened out for the sound of his son moving about upstairs.

A large bang rang out from the second floor, startling the man slightly and his eyes went wide for a moment before he frowned, "Tiny? You alright up there, son?"

A shuffling sound drag across the ceiling and the man looked up curiously, "I'm alright!" A muffled voice called out, and the sound of a heavy object dragging on the wooden floor scratched at the man's ears, making him wince. He should have gotten the boy luggage with wheels instead of an old sentimental antique trunk. The poor hardwood floors.

Raising a brow with a smirk on his face, the man yelled with a gruff voice, "Do you need a hand?" He asked, even though he had no intentions to move from where he was comfortably seated.

"I'm good." The same muffled voice rang out, sounding closer to the stairs.

The man turns his body from where he was sitting on the couch to face the flight of stairs as he hung his arm over the back rest of the couch. He listened with an entertained smile on his face as his son dragged a heavy trunk down the steps from above. The trunk hit each step with a loud thud, and the man chuckled when his teenage son stepped into view with both hands on the trunk and his back hunched over, "Sure you don't need a hand?"

The young man shook his head with a grunt, dragging the trunk down one step at a time, wincing each time the contents in the trunk jangled, "I'm sure, Sam."

Sam Smith shook his head in amusement, leaning his head on the back of the couch as he watched his son struggled the rest of the way down the steps stubbornly, "Goddess, I remember when you were only a wee toddler when I saw you. How cute you were then. All tiny and all smiles. I remember when you always clung onto me, always wanting me to carry you everywhere. You were such a princess. You needed me for every small thing. You wanted to hold my hand all the time. You couldn't even tie your laces until you were eight.. Let's not forget how you couldn't even reach the shelves until you were thirteen? Fourteen? Was that only last year? Now look at you, pretending to be all manly-" He laughed when his son shot him a look, "I mean, look at you, all real manly."

The young man huffed as he made the final step, crossing his arms across his chest with a glare, "I was a child then, and I've grown up now! Stop calling me Tiny! Because of you, everyone else calls in the tribe me that too. I'm not tiny."

Sam smirked playfully as he gestured for his son to approach him, "I regret to inform you, young boy, you're still a child, and still very tiny." He raised his brow and added, "For your age."

"Don't call me Tiny, Shot." His son growled under his breath as he reluctantly trudged towards his father.

"Ciel." Sam snapped at his son with a disapproving tone for using his alias. He eyed his son as the younger man walked towards the couch.

"Sam..." Ciel wrinkled his nose, "Stop calling me Tiny, please." He sighed as his father tugged on his hand to pull him towards him as he reached his father at arm's length.

Ciel flopped beside his father on the couch and Sam pulled his neck into his arm, locking it in place firmly, but without hurting him, "Are you being rebellious? How many times must I tell you that you cannot call me by my alias unless we are on a mission? What's the point of having an alias if everyone is going to know who it refers to?"