Chapter 3 - Welcome To Your New Home

Media:  Picture of Theo Blackburn, the Alpha Successor, Played by Theo James 

It was a miserable sight as Ciel stood by the car that was going to take him to his new home. His father, Sam, was loading the back of the car with his smaller bags, as they have sent his trunk ahead of time. His main trunk would reach with Lady Mila and her attendant as they went before him to settle Ciel's stuff in and to represent the tribe to give Ciel away.

Usually, Ciel should be arriving with Lady Mila, but Lady Mila, who had ties with the Alpha of the Spirit Lunar pack, wanted to arrive earlier to have a chat with the Alpha. Ciel had no doubts that it would include several threats that she didn't want Ciel to be around to listen to. She was a fiery woman who knew what she wanted and fiercely protected her own. One would be courting death if they so much as looked at her loved ones in the wrong way.

Elder Jed had initially opposed to her idea of being there before Ciel was as it may be viewed as odd, even disrespectful. But it didn't take much to convince him that her idea was the best and only idea. She left right after dinner last night and had probably already reached the pack and was already having a lecture with the Alpha, if the Alpha allowed her to have her way. Which, she probably would after some 'convincing'.

Gin stood glued to Ciel, clinging onto him as though his life depended on it. Ciel's eyes were red and teary, having cried several times throughout the morning. His left arm was already numb from the way Gin was holding on, and he could sense his impending departure coming for him. He felt lost, as though he didn't have enough time with his tribe, to say his goodbyes and to tell them how much he loved them and would never forget them.

Sam slammed the trunk of the car shut, walking up to his son, wanting to give him a hug, but instead, found himself facing a frowning Gin, who didn't look as though he was going to let anyone near Ciel at the moment.

"Gin. You have to let go. You got to say goodbye to Ciel all morning. It's my turn." Sam said, reaching out to touch Gin, who simply snarled aggressively at him, making the older man retreat slightly.

"Gin." Elder Jed started, "Come son, let Sam has to say his goodbye."

Gin shook his head, clutching onto Ciel with even more ferocity, his nails digging to Ciel's arm, who could only wince in pain. He had expected this, to some extent. Gin was very attached to him.

Sam closed his eyes in exasperation, shaking his head. He looked at his son fondly as he spoke, "I've always imagined how it would be like if you got married, but I really didn't expect to prepare you as a bride." Sam laughed bitterly as he squeezed Ciel's right shoulder, ignoring Gin's warning growl, "I wished I could be there with you."

"Well, you can't. You have to stay here and take care of Gin and the tribe." Ciel laughed, "I didn't expect to be a bride either."

"If it gets too tough, come back home. I'll deal with the consequences." Sam insisted suddenly, his eyes narrowing. His hand itched to pull his son towards him in a hug, but Gin's presence was strong. Despite not having alpha genes, Gin's scent and posture right now was impressive to say the least. He was ready for a fight, anyone could tell. And a fight was the last thing Sam wanted for his son on this day they have to part.

"Dad..." Ciel's heart clenched painfully.

"I mean it." Sam asserted, "You're not getting married immediately anyway. You are only going there to live together for two years to build some foundation with the pack; you will only marry when you are eighteen, not a day earlier. If you absolutely cannot stand to live there, come back here, we'll deal with the problems as they come."