Chapter 17 - Enamoured

Author's Note:

It's going to be a long, naughty, steamy scene in this chapter. You may skip it if you are not ready or old enough to read it. It will not affect the next chapter. But... I think we all know you're probably going to scroll down anyway. 😏 Tell me how you liked it~! 😉

Love,

EternityToTry.

  ∞  

"So, I was just looking at the facilities, I noticed they have a gun range here." Theo muttered as he skimmed through the list of amenities available for their use during their stay here.

Ciel looked up from his book at Theo, straightening up quickly with a smile on his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped himself when he realised that he didn't bring his guns on this trip. His gaze fell with disappointment, "I didn't bring my guns, Theo."

Theo wrinkled his nose at the sad look on Ciel's face as he quickly flipped through the pamphlet to look for more details about the gun range, "It says here that you can rent their equipments for a fee. Do you want to go?"

Ciel eyed Theo with huge eyes for several moments before shaking his head, "It's alright." He dropped his voice as he set aside his book on the side table.

"Why not? I thought you loved to shoot?" Theo frowned as he folded the pamphlet shut.

"I do. I do." Ciel said as he snuggled into his pillow, facing away from Theo as he whispered, "But you don't like it."

Theo's hands froze on the pamphlet that he was holding. Right, he did kick up a fuss before when he saw Ciel with his gun. He winced inwardly. Stupid fool. He looked over to Ciel who had his eyes closed, before he reached out to touch Ciel's shoulder. He shifted closer to Ciel, "I don't hate it so much now, Ciel."

Ciel turned to look at Theo with a guarded look. Theo's fingers urged to reach out to touch his face, to assure him that he did not have to look at him in this manner ever again. He would never hurt Ciel again.

"I saw the way you handled your gun. It was very impressive. It changed my impression of guns and gun users." Theo explained. His memory of Kai teasing him about Ciel's guns flashed in his mind and Theo unconsciously drew his gaze lower down the sheets at Ciel's lower body. He gulped when he realised what he was thinking about. Treacherous mind, lecherous mind.

He couldn't help but wonder how long more he had to hold out, or could hold out, before he wanted more from Ciel apart from the kisses they had shared so far. He imagined how it would be like to let his hands wander on Ciel's body, to find out his sensitive spots, to watch Ciel melt under his touch. He sighed loudly with his eyes closed when he realised that they had almost seven more months to go before the two years are up and he could finally marry Ciel. How bad were the consequences if he decided that he could not wait seven months to touch what was ultimately his?

"Really? You think so?" Ciel smiled shyly at Theo as his ears started to turn red.

Goddess, give me strength. Theo prayed as his fingers itched to rip the sheets off of Ciel and see the shocked look on his betrothed's face before he pounced on Ciel. His inner wolf wagged its tail at his thoughts. No. No.

Theo nodded robotically and Ciel beamed at him, "Thank you." He muttered as he tugged at the sheets to cover his neck. Theo growled softly at that. He was growing an unhealthy obsession with Ciel's collar.

Ciel's eyes shot towards him and his entire face flushed red when he saw the way Theo was eyeing him. He squeaked, throwing the covers over his head as he hid under it. He was right to hide from Theo, for Theo had very naughty thoughts at the moment.