Chapter 18 - You're Mine

Theo folded the sleeves of his shirt up as he yawned. He glanced at the time on the clock before he turned to his lover, "Ciel. We really have to get going."

Ciel grumbled something incoherent under his breath before he let out a loud sigh.

Theo chuckled, walking towards the bed as he leaned down to kiss Ciel on the cheek, "What's the matter?" He brushed the hair on Ciel's forehead.

Ciel glared at him, pushing him away as he tried to get up. He winced with a hiss before he grabbed at Theo's shirt collar, "This is your fault." He blamed as he heaved himself towards the end of the bed using Theo as an anchor.

Theo grinned with a wink as he helped his betrothed, "Sorry." He apologised. He may have gone a bit too hard on Ciel last night. But he couldn't help it. It was impossible to hold back when it came to Ciel. Ciel was probably feeling the effects of being taken so many times, in so many positions. Theo smirked, the bathroom floor was probably the most uncomfortable of them all.

Ciel tried to stretch his back, but the painful ache snapped at him and he groaned, folding himself into a ball as he sighed, "Have you packed our bags?" He asked, eyeing the two luggage on the ground by their shoes.

"Yeah. I thought I'd let you sleep in, you were really worn out." Theo said as he caressed Ciel's face, "I've set aside a set of clothes for you to change into for the farewell breakfast." Theo smiled gently when Ciel blushed, "Do you need help to get changed?"

Ciel shook his head vigorously at his suggestion, "I don't trust you." He narrowed his eyes at Theo.

Theo laughed as he put his hand over his heart, "I promise I won't try to attack you." Theo pulled Ciel head into his chest as he held his lover in his arms, "I know you need time to recover, I'm sorry I didn't hold back last night."

Ciel huffed into his shirt, smacking Theo on the hip, "This is all your fault. How am I supposed to do anything today?" Ciel groaned, "Goddess, I have to sit in a plane." Ciel closed his eyes, cursing at his inner wolf, wondering why his body had taken so long to recover. His inner wolf huffed, curling up beside Theo's wolf and closing its eyes. Ciel seethed, it was as though his inner wolf was doing it on purpose to torture him. He didn't need a physical reminder of what happened last night. He remembered it very well on his own.

Theo snickered, enjoying the moment way too much. The brushed the mark on Ciel's collarbone, clearing his throat quickly when Ciel jerked with a moan. His betrothed turned to glare at him immediately, "You said you won't attack me!" Ciel whined as he covered his mark, his ears starting to turn red.

Theo scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Sorry. It was just, there. I just..." He trailed off when Ciel shot him a dirty look.

Ciel wrinkled his nose in a pout, "How much time do I have to get changed and drag myself to breakfast?" Ciel asked as he pushed himself off the bed, holding in a groan as he bit his lips. He twisted his back to stretch it, grunting as he did.

"Ten minutes?" Theo suggested, "I've got the twins to come and get our luggage to check out. You can just concentrate on changing and I can carry you to-"

"No!" Ciel hissed angrily, "Everyone will know!" He blushed as he ripped his shirt off swiftly, ignoring the muscle spasms.

Theo's eyes went wide at the marks that littered Ciel's body, marks that he made. He gulped, looking away from Ciel quickly. He could already sense his inner wolf pacing aggressively from his neediness. He closed his eyes, willing himself to exert more self control. He had promised Ciel he would not attack him.