Chapter 4: The Confessions Night.. 💕😍😶

Tonight is when I was going to tell her that I loved her. I walked up to her. She was resting her legs on mabel's shoulders. I cleared my throat.

She looked at me and patted the cushion next to her. I shook my head, "no thanks, C. I uh, need to go to the bathroom..." I smiled at her. She nodded and went back to eating popcorn. I smiled at her and rushed upstairs then passed the bathroom. I got to the ladder that I only knew where it's position is.

I slowly climbed it and pushed the overhead trapdoor above my head and climbed onto the roof. I stood up and sighed before sitting down with my legs hanging off the roof. I sniffed as the cold night air got to my nose. I picked the Crystal out from everything else in my pockets and looked down at it.

It had some dirt smudges and dried water stains on it. I shined it on my hoodie. Some came off, but not all. I kept working on it in frustration..

Meanwhile.....)
Chloe's POV)

I yawned and realized that dipper hadn't come out yet.. I looked down at mabel who was slightly drooling and hunched over. I laughed and sat her up so She could actually breathe. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. Silence. Knocked again. Still silence..
I suddenly heard singing. I followed it into their room, and saw a ladder that looked like It was rusted and hidden away for years. I stopped at the bottom to see if that's where there was singing.

Yep. I started climbing up.. I looked over the ladder and felt the night air wave my hair around. He kept on singing, but it sounded like a different song this time. It sounded like "thinking out loud" that is my favorite song, and he'd always known that about me.. He sighed and started singing, "When your legs don't walk like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet.. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks? And darlin' I Will be lovin You till were seventy.."

he sang and tilted his head up to the beautiful moon. "If only you knew where I am.." He mumbled. "Well there is no use in singing that right now." he chuckled and zipped his jacket up. "Actually, I've been here for a while now.." I laughed. He quickly looked behind him at me. Once He saw me, he blushed deeply. "S-so you've been there as I've been singing as well?!" he freaked out. I smiled and nodded. He sighed and put his head in his hands. "Ugh, women.." I heard him mutter. I smiled and walked over to him, leaned on him as I sat down, and turned to look at him. He finally brought his face out again safer knowing that I sat down next to him.

Dippers point of veiw)

I pulled my head out from that clammy space in my hands and looked at her, tucking a piece of stray hair, back behind her ears. She blushed and shivered. I looked down at my coat, took it off, and put it on her shoulders. She leaned on me for warmth. I wrapped an arm around her as she yawned. I smiled down at her face buried in my chest. Her eyes were still open though. I pulled the crystal out of the pocket on the jacket, that was wrapped around her now.. She sat up and looked at me.

I sat her up all the way, and smiled before revealing the alium Crystal in my hand. She stared at it, and up at me. I nodded. She took it and smiled. "Its beautiful dipper!!" she squealed. I covered my ears. She buried her head in her legs while laughing. I tapped her opposite shoulder from me. She looked over there. I laughed as she turned towards me now. She looked at me like, "what the heck was that, dip?" I decided to talk. "Well, this is what you found in the riverbed, then it started floating downstream.. And I followed it for you. As I caught it, I felt a bad presence over by the ones I love er- uh um..."

I realized I made a mistake by saying love. She smiled and leaned in to me. I stared wide eyed at her as she did so. I waited for her lips.. But the sensation never came, instead it came on my cheek. I blushed. She held my hand and and looked at me sweetly. "I don't care if you made that so called mistake.. Because it wasn't a mistake at all.. It was the pure truth... And I have and always will love you too dip-dop.." she said. I almost fell off that roof.. "Wh-what?! That.. That's a huge surprise.. H-how long ago did this start e-exactly?" I asked, blushing. She blushed back.. "As long ago as you first stammered. Well actually when I woke up and saw the extremely cute and handsome boy entering the room to see me.. Yea. That's definitely when it started." she looked down. I picked her chin up.. "M-mine was when I first saw how b-beautiful the girl I was saving, was.. And how she has been since.." she closed her eyes and smiled. I was suddenly pushed from the back And onto her face. We were kissing. I wanted to pull away, from embarrassment, but my body wouldn't let me..

"Stupid maturity.." I thought and felt her her sling her arms around my shoulders as she shifted. We suddenly jumped togeter, as wel heard a very loud mabel yell her ever so famous... "SCRAPBOOKOPORTUNITY!!!"

I pulled my hands from on her shoulders to go on her waist. We could've stayed like that forever, if the lack of oxygen wasn't important. She leaned on my shoulder as we breathed deeply. "I've always wanted to do that.." I muttered. She laughed and I heard mabel laugh too. "We know you have brobro.. And now you did." I heard her say. I growled, because of the picture that she took and that She pushed me on poor Chloe.. Mabel snickered. "C'mon, bro. You will want to have memories in the future... That's why I take such lovely pictures!!" she said in my face. I turned to Chloe.. "Can you hold on, while I murder my twin.. Thanks." she smiled. I turned to mabel with a death face. "C'mon bro, we can work this out.. Uh, grunkle Stan? Ford? Waddles?! Ahh!!!"

(Plz stand by as this constant sibling fighting on the roof is going on.. Thanks!!...................... Lovely day/night isn't It? Yep..)
Ok back to the story..)

I finally jumped on mabel. She made choking sounds.. "Mabel, stop I'm not even touching your neck!" I yelled and put my hands in the air.. She squirmed out from underneath me and started running again. I got up. "MABELLLLLL!!!!! You get your dead butt back here right nowwwww!!!!!!!" *runs past the dying of laughter, Chloe.*

Chloe) *almost rolls off the roof of the shack in a deep fit of laughter.*

(Ok, enough of THAT...... tune In on the next chapter.. Yea! Lv you guys!!!)

😎😎😎😎😝😝😝😑😁😜😊💖💖💖💕💓💍💎👣😕😏