Chapter 23. demon's and doorknobs

I floated around.. "ugh.. I'm so bored." suddenly a picture popped in front of me, making me jump a bit. "gosh, they need warnings on the ship ins of these things.. wait!" I swung my arms around me, making all my random property floating all around the mindscape, stop in mid float. "is that pinetrees journal? the only question is, which one?" I put two fingers to the picture, and zoomed in. like on a phone. " interesting.. 3 eh?" I held my chin in thought. I then got another picture. it was of that annoying Angel person again. "let's have some fun.." I tapped the picture. then popped into her bedroom. I snapped, making the journal pop into my left glove. I then floated over to her sack like thing. and stuck it in there, heard footfall coming up the stairs, and to the door of the bedroom. I smirked. "my job is done here.." I popped out of thin air , and to my mindscape. " Now to wait.." I saw her walk into her bedroom, go to the bag thing, and she tilted her head down into it. "wait, how'd this get here? Dopper must be in a freak.. I'd take it to him, but I just went.. oh, poor Dipper. he'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. she. closed her eyes, and then sighed. "well.. sorry dipper." she clambered into bed. once I was certain that she was asleep, I went back to her room, and took the time back a bit. once I was where I wanted to see what she was looking at I stopped. she closed her eyes again. I went to her mindscape. I discovered that she was checking in on pinetree. he was crawling around his dresser, looking for the 3rd journal.. the one I had stolen presently. I got back out of her mindscape before she could see me. "haha." I laughed as I entered my house again. "stupid mortals." I walked in, and eventually turned into a triangle. since the human thing is new, most of my Mindsion (haha, get it? MINDsion. mansion) was made pretty small, counting on the fact that I'm only like three inches in demon form. so most of the corridors are a couple inches taller than my original size.

I floated down each one, looking for the room with all my 'prizes' and as prizes, I mean: heads, possesed bodies, and in one corner there was the New statue I'd been making the other day. it looked like a masterpiece! I had sculpted it out of clay that was left after my beautiful Weirdmageddon. ah, good times.. so I collected it from maybe or maybe not taking a huge chunk of earth with me, and extracting the clay, and sticky materials.

Yea, great times..