Chapter 11: Trapped.

(Sorry, this pic above is random.. But it's the only one I think matches this concept for this story. BCAUSE WHY NOT!?")

My pov)

I was at my house, in the kitchen making breakfast for me and dippingsauce. He was coming over to see me this morning, and then tonight we are going on a date. I flipped a pancake as I heard the doorbell ring. I smiled, and rushed to the front door. As I opened it, I saw dipper standing there playing with the decorations on, and around the door. Summerween was coming up. He looked up and clicked his tonuge. "Hey hun." he whispered. I giggled and kissed his forehead, before stepping out of the entryway. He nodded and walked in. As the smell of a burning pancake hit our noses, I facepalmed and groaned loudly. He laughed and held my hand. "Its ok C. I can take It from here.." he taunted. "Fine. But when you get your man smell that you wear to either impress me or break my nose, you'll eat the cologne pancake. Ok luv ya." I said and let go of his hand and get upstairs to peel the 'crisp that was meant to be a pancake' out of the pan. He sighed and followed me. As he got up there, he went straight to the kitchen. Soon he had been pushed into the recliner and left in the living room. My parents were gone somewhere, and were probably on a date. Or at the store. So me and my Dipper-Chan, were alone upstairs. Everyone else was in their rooms, or in the den. After we had eaten, my big sister walked out of her room, And went downstairs. "Hey, Dopper." she said as she passed. Dipper looked at her with the same look he had when he said 'stop it you guys!' I laughed. He looked at me the same. "Seriously, why does everyone make fun of that?" He asked, sitting back and pouting. I smiled and sat on his lap. "Because it was cute, dip." I said. He poked my side, making me squirm. "No, it was embarrassing.. Not cute." He said looking down on me. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands. "And embarrassing is cute." I giggled. He kissed me and stood up. I pulled away. "So, what ya wanna do?" I asked. Suddenly we heard a "Truth or Dare!!!!!" we jumped and looked over to the source of the scream. We saw my little sister, and mabel at the bottom of the stairs. Dippy blushed. "You were there for everything.. Wern't you?" he mumbled and rubbed the bridge of his nose. They both nodded rapidly. I looked to dipper. "Good, now they know your mine." I grinned. He turned a couple shades darker of red. "I love how you are always so multicolored.. Its so cute." I said. He shook his head. "Ok, I think it's better for my health if I stop talking about this. And, No! Mabel, Rachel.. We are NOT doing that again" he said. They stuck their tongues out. Rachel, at me. Mabel, at dipper. Then they stormed down to the den again. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Ok.." I flopped on to the couch. Dipper flopped next to me. "So.."

So apparently we are down in Chloe's room, and playing the game that my boyfriend denied so hard. "Truth or dare, Chloe." I heard. I looked around. "Uh, dare?" I asked. Not sure of who asked that. "Ok, I dare you to go on a romantic date tonight." I immediately knew who said that. "Ok, we were already going to do that tonight.." I answered, mabel looked to dipper and smiled widely. He looked to me and gave me a really frustrated face. I shrugged and smiled. "Ok, mabel.. Much obliged to be told to go on a real 'romantic' date tonight.. But at least we did one right?" Dipper said and walked out with me being dragged behind. I pulled away. "Dipper! That was rude." I said. He looked down. "Look, I don't like being pressured to do romantic events.. It makes me mad.. And I didn't want you to get that effect too. Or get someone punched in the face right before your eyes." he mumbled. By that time I had stopped and he'd my back to him. "Thank you dip.. But I want to be with my best freind.. You can come get me as well whenever you need to." I smiled he did the same and nodded. As I entered, it was empty. I suddenly got a rush of adrenaline and turned to go back out the door. Intead I saw a figure trip in front of me, and groan. Then the doors to My room closed and I was left in the dark. I heard a squeal. I jumped and quickly felt around for the light switch. As I found It, I flicked it on. I suddenly saw.. Dipper? On the floor, leaning against the door. (That rhymes!!) "thank you." he said. I smiled and pulled him to his feet. "Sorry.. I am afraid of mostly everything.. I'm a wimp." He said, keeping his head low. I smiled and softly kissed his lips. He smiled a little and pulled away, blushing. "Its ok dippy-fresh.. Oh crap! I just basically said a swear word! I'm so sorry hun." I stammered. He looked at me and sweetly smiled. "Its ok Chloe-bear.. Oh crap! I just basically said a swear word! I'm so sorry hun." he mocked I shoved him and he giggled. As I went to the door, he groaned. "Lemme guess.. They locked us in here.. Right?!" he said. I turned around to face him. I nodded and let my head fall to the door. He walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Just be glad it's not the closet." he sighed. "So.. You've had experience with being locked in one before too?" I asked and turned around to face him. He looked at me and nodded. "Yea, I.... Wait you have been put In a closet as well? W-when!?" He asked, his face growing red, and mad. "Um.. Well. You don't need to be THAT surprised.. But.. my mom.." I replied as his eyes soared into mine. "What!? Oh.. She's going to get beat up so bad.." he said turning toward the open window, and walking to it. "Ok.." I said and went to the window too. "Dip. You are not going to jump out the window to go and get my parents.." I said. He looked to me. And his glare faded as his eyes smiled into mine. "Sorry C.. Just no one gets to put my girl into a closet.." he growled. I looked into his chocolatey eyes, and smiled sweetly. "Then I guess that I should be wanting to kill mabel as well, right?" I giggled. He rolled his eyes. Ok, ok.. Wait! How did you know it was mabel who-" I cut him off. "Dipper.. She seems like the only one who would do that.. Its pretty obvi." I answered. He tipped his head to the side to signal that he meant. "Well, yea. That's about right.." I went to the door after dipper, who screamed "ok, mabel.. We've talked about absolute random stuff! We can come out now!" I smiled as he said that. We heard mabel come to the door, and snicker.. "Well, have you kissed?" dipper blushed. "Don't push it mabel." he said Into the door. I smiled wider. Mabel turned the knob to signify that it was locked. "Ok.. So, unlock it." he said. "Um, dippingsauce.. Its not exactly that easy.." she said. Dipper rolled his eyes. "Mabel stop giving us this crap, And.." I walked up to the door and opened it.. Making it click and open. Dipper looked to me. "Really? You couldn't just tell me that?" he sighed. I giggled and pressed my lips to his. He smiled and pulled away, to see mabel, and rachel fangirling so high pitched that the they had already killed three dogs in the neighborhood from ear compression. I smiled and turned to dip. "Well, we had fun in there. I couldn't just stop it.." He smiled and pushed me against the wall lightly. "Fine.. I'll cut it out. Only this time tho.." I smiled and shook his hand. "Deal." dipper turned to me. "No! Never again!" he yelled and tickled me. I laughed as he ran upstairs yelling. "Help! Help! My girlfriend is possessed by bill! Demon girlfriend! Ahg!" mabel fell on the floor next to me and Rachel as we all rolled around in a fit of laughter.