Chapter 19. Oh, not him...

Earlier, still home from the almost genocide route.)

After I had cried my eyes out, I stood up weakly, my eyes closing softly. "Uhg.." I grunted as I got up slowly. I limped to the bathroom, to clean up my wound. It had thankfully clotted in time. The light blue liquid dried around the wound.

(In this story.. An angels blood is A beautiful Light blue.)

Once I got to the counter, I popped my wings out, again and lightly lifted myself up on the counter. I looked in the mirror, I looked horrible. My face was all scratched up, and pale. My hair had been in a braid. Now it was falling apart and was undone. My favorite shirt was ripped around the stomach, and the back. Its panda was now ripped all over it's face. I frowned. "Aww, that was my favorite.." I whined. Lastly was my pants and shoes. My pants were ripped like the original ripped pants that popular girls wear.. But it was ripped too much in places that it wouldn't be on the original pants. And my shoes were my purplish-blue ones. They weren't too bad, they just had huge splatters of blood, and mud from the ground. (That rhymed!! Woo!) I closed my eyes, and sighed in defeat as I slid down to the tiled floor again. I bent down on my unhurt knee, and opened the undersink cupboard. I rummaged around and finally found the gauze, and the green, oily substance that you rub on cuts.. Or in this case, in holes in your leg that is bleeding all over your speckled tiles in your bathroom. I closed the cupboard, and slammed the lid closed on the toilet, before planting my tired bum on it. I sighed in relief as I did, I grabbed the green stuff, and put a glob in my cut. I screamed out in pain. "Ahh!" I looked down to the green stuff, in pain, and Then threw it to the ground. "This isn't supposed to sting!! Its supposed to be tear free! Stupid, salesmen." I lifted my weary hand to the gauze pack on the counter. Or at least what was supposed to be there. I looked up in shock. "Wait! Where'd it go?" I asked quietly. I got back to the cupboard. I opened it and rummaged. "Why? Why today?" I asked, putting my hands on my face. "Chloe?" I faintly heard. My face rose. I waited for a second.. "Chloe!" I smiled a little. I got up, using the doorknob. I huffed, going as fast as I could. "I-I'm here!" I yelled out weakly. I got to the stairs. Dipper was standing there, with my old boyfriend. "Max.." I mumbled. I looked up to dipper again. He looked a little annoyed. Wait. So, He didn't bring max? Max smiled, his old smile.. The one I hate now. He had cheated on me. Dipper held out his hands. I smiled weakly. Max held out his hands too. Apparently thinking I would ever even look back to him. Right there is where he is wrong. I limped down and 'accidentally' tripped, to see who would catch my fall. Like I thought, max jumped out to me, dipper came next. Max fell right when he tried to get me. Dipper caught me, us making a teepee shape over max who was laying flat on his back, blushing madly. "Ehe.. Uh. Good work diaper.." max snarled. I stood up, leaned over max, and let some spit drip in his eyes. He squeaked at the contact, and grabed the bottom of his shirt, and wiped the slimy, translucent, goo from his eyes, and face. I smirked. "Ok, rule 1: no one calls my boyfriend rude names.. Especially rude boys who think they can look back on the girl they cheated on, and think everything is fine." I said, all while smiling. He gave me the same smile, but a look of longing for me flashed across his Crystal blue eyes. "But, Chloe-bear, please look back.." He propped himself up with his arms. I scowled as I shot daggers at him. "No one can call me any cute or normal nicknames except, dipper, and mabel.. And I will never look back. I'm with someone That would never do that to me. He is actually trustworthy. Unlike someone!" I said real quick, in one breath. Dipper blushed. "Y-yea.. And if any one ever does it to her, I'll pummel them. She's a pure 'angel'." He growled. Max rolled his eyes. "Oh, please with those arms? You make me laugh." he shot at dipper. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Watch it.." I growled. Max carried on. "And just like you, if anyone ever replaces me.. I'll pummel them." he punched his hand. I got between them. "Max, get out." I said. He turned to me, with a sugary look. "Yes, Chloe-bear." he smiled and tried to kiss my cheek. Dipper cleared his throat. Max pulled away, before even kissing my cheek. He looked to me and winked. "See ya later, sweetie." he giggled. After saying that, he exited the doors, giving dipper daggers and spears.