Chapter 12: what was supposed to be a date..

That night..)

Dipper) 

I had gotten on my tuxedo that mabel had recommended.. It had been stan's. (Not that he had ever worn It..) it had still been in the package that they put your fancy clothes in after a trip to the dry cleaners. So it was pretty sharp.

Not only was it in mint condition, but it wasn't black, it was a royal blue color. It looked professional. I smiled and blushed as I thought of my girlfriends reaction-time to my outfit. Mabel came in and squealed. "Omgosh, brobro! You look so cute!" she fangirls as I stood there, hiding my face in my hands. "T-thanks, mabes. Um.. I-i guess I'll be going." I kept my face turned downwards.

"Ok! Have fun sir-dipping-sauce! See ya afterwards. Remember, kiss her." she said and princes downstairs. I smiled a little. "Ok. Why would I not kiss her?" I mumbled and went downstairs too. "Ooh, kid. You look nice! Your lady's going to like it!" grunkle stan said. I saw Ford in the den, looking at me, with a dazed look.

"Ahem, um sorry son. You are going to catch the girls attention. Good luck." he said, going back to his mancave with a box in hand.  I smiled and nodded. "Ok, thanks everyone.. Catch ya later." I said, leaving the door of the mystery shack.. Aka, The mystery 'hack'. As I went out I got grabbed my the wrist. I turned around, and mabel was there. Here bro. You forgot it! Bye!" she said handing me the 'it'.. Which just so happened to be a black bowtie. "Hey! Do I look like I'm bill here? I think not! I'm not going to wear that!" I yelled as she closed the door.

"Ugh!" I was about to throw it to the ground When I heard leafs cracking behind me. "Hey, Is That a New outfit?" I knew it was Cloe and turned around. "Oh, hey. I thought you we're bill.. Like he appeared to guilt trip me about not wearing the black bow tie here." I held it out by one side. She closed her eyes. "Oh, dipper.." she said and walked up to me, took the bowtie, and unfolded it to be a tie. (Sorry if you can't do That with a bow tie. I thought they were either a ribbon, or a tie.. So IDK) I sighed. "Ok, your officially smarter than me." I laughed and so did she. Then she walked up to me and put the tie on me.

"Thanks." I said. She nodded. "Yep.. So are you excited for tonight?" she asked, looking up at me. It was then I noticed something up with her Crystal eyes. Except they weren't Crystal any more. Now they were yellow with Orange-yellow slits for pupils. I suddenly pushed her away. "Bill! Get out of her, right now! She didn't make a deal with you!" she, or shall I say he, got up and blinked one eye at a time. "Ooh, actually kid.. She did." they taunted.

I backed up and fumbled on an object. I fell down and hit my head on another thing. This thing just so happened to be moving rapidly. That's probably what Chloe found for a vessel. It was a little tree branch. "Ooh, Chloe. I really hope this doesn't break or hurt you.." I said and snapped the tree branch off. I heard a little squeak. "Sorry." I got up right as he jumped for me, and I ran.

He smacked into the trees trunk and laughed. "Oh! Come back mortal!" he got up as well, and ran after me. I finally saw the mystery shack in the distance and clutched the little limb to my chest. Ii ran into the mystery shack and shut the door right as they were jumping for me again.

"Sorry Chloe.. Your body is going to be severely damaged. I ran to grunkle stan and laid on the table where he was playing chess with waddles? "Whoa! Kid I thought you were on your date!" he said. I huffed. "Yea, I was.. But then I saw that Chloe was bill! And there right outside the door.." I said holding the little limb. Grunkle stan looked down to it. "Uh kid, is that supposed to be your date?" I looked to it and screamed. It was now just little pieces of bark, and white stuff. "Chloe!" I looked up and grunkle stan was gone. then I heard him trudge up to the table again.

"What about b-bill?" I asked as He simply sat down. "Oh dipper. I don't think that doritochip is coming back anytime soon. Said something about how I smelled vile.. Or something along those lines." he said. I smiled and nodded. "Well, at least He doesn't lie.." I giggled. "Hm? What did ya say kid?" I shook my head. "Nothing stan." he smiled as good as he can with a face where smiles have been extinct for a lifetime.

I went out the door, holding the little limb in my hands. I saw Chloe's unsouled body was laying there. "Oh, I'm so sorry.." I ran to the tree where I had pulled it off. "Why did you have to picked such a frail stick?" I cried out. Suddenly I felt a poke on my forehead. I looked up and a branch was sticking it's tips in my face.

"What?! You were the tree!?" I yelled. She took the branch out of my face. I smiled And put a hand on the trunk of the oak tree. "Hold on C. I'll go get your body.. Stay here." I said and took my hand off the trunk. As I ran away, I thought I heard her sigh.

Chloe)

"Hold on C. I'll go get your body... Stay here." he took his warm hand off the place that just so happened to be my arm.. Or where It would be if I was still in my body. I sighed as he left. "Not like I can go anywhere.. Ok, I guess I'll just run right as you get out sight.." I groaned. "Common sense dipper." I mumbled in my mind.

I suddenly heard rustling. "Hm? Back so soon dipper?" I saw a cute doe jump out of a Bush. Then a wolf jumped out onto It and ripped it to shreds. "Ahh! Omgosh! These woods are so gruesome!" I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. Right as all the blood and Gore was eaten up, the wolf jumped away, and dipper came. He smiled at me and exhaled. "Whew, I'm glad that I didn't fall over with you in my arms." he laid me down and I sighed I relief.

And Then I quickly went back to my body and shot up on Dipper. He smiled and laughed. "Wow, how bad did you miss me?" he chuckled. "Enough that I hate the woods now." I said and let him go. He looked around. And what happened. "Well I got attacked by Bill in the back. And next thing I knew, I was floating next to this tree. So I thought, 'well why not?' so, tadaa!" I said and pointed to the tree. He smiled and laughed. "Yea?" I looked over to where the deer guts were.

"And I saw a owl swoop in and eat a little mouse owl right as It was going into a den on my cheek. So, it ate it right in front my face. And a beautiful doe climbed out of that Bush. And I saw it look around for all of 5 seconds, before getting jumped on from the back, and eaten right in front of me." I curled up and rocked back and forth. Dipper sighed. "Oh.. Well.. I guess I can't change that.." he stood up. And I got up too. "It's ok.. Just I never knew how gruesome these woods are.." I said and looked at him. "Yea, but you've only seen 1% of it C." He muttered. I looked to him and groaned.

"Why did you even ever want to come back then?" I asked, shaking his shoulders. He looked to me. "Because I had a feeling someone had been chased by a triangle, fell, and ripped their leg open." he said in sarcastic mode. "Haha." I said. "Ok, I came back because I had freinds here.. And family. Mabel made me come too. And I'm glad I came because I made a New freind who turned into a crush, who turned into a girlfriend." he said. I smiled and hugged him. "Me too." He chuckled and pulled me back to his face and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I returned it and was about to hug him. But then I heard a squeal behind me, witch made me rip away from his lips. "Ugh! Why do we never get to kiss alone?! We always have to be interrupted.. What is it sister?!" dipper yelled. I saw mabel and Will come from behind me. "Well, sorry dipster. I didn't want to interrupt anything. But grunkle stan and grunkle Ford need you to come home. We're having pizza!" mabel said. "Y-yea, I just came because me and Sh- I mean mabel were hanging out." I looked to Will with a smile.

"Ok. Thanks for coming tell us you guys." I then noticed that mine and dippers faces were still close together, and my arms were around his neck. I suddenly backed up, making my arms come off his shoulders. He cleared his throat, and looked to me. "Ok.. Sorry that we couldn't go out tonight.. After all, I think we need to give our clothes a wash. Uh, how about tomorrow?" he said and I nodded. "Yea, it's fine. And yea, our clothes need a wash. Tomorrow sounds great!" I answered to everything he said.

He nodded and I pecked his soft lips once more before smiling to him. "See ya dippie." I said as he was pulled by mabel.