Chapter 24. found

I wake up, feeling like something is off. "Oh, that's right.. I lost My journal that great uncle Ford gave me, to keep safe forever." I reminded myself drastically. I looked over to Mabel who was shooting glitter onto her wall with her bedazzler. "Mabel,
Could I keep my ear frequency to an 100% please?" I asked, in annoyance. She looked to me. "Sorry dip, it just needed the Mabel touch. Its fine, I'm done anyway." I rolled my eyes. "good, it was giving me a headache thanks for stopping in mid shoot." I suddenly see something that flashed in my eyes randomly. "ah! Ohh. what is that thing?" I asked. Mabel smiled and stood up, motioning to something. I squinted, and saw it was waddles with glitter, and sparkly stuff all over himself. I smiled a little. "that must've hurt." I heard a tapping on my window. it was my abnormal Angel. I opened the window. "hey. its pretty early.. how'd you get to me without being seen." she hugged me softly, and laughed. "It's called a window Dip." I sighed. "riiiight...." she Sat down on the carpet. and with a quick motion of her foot, a bag appeared in front of her. "Woah!" I jumped. that's epic, Chloe.." I stared in awe. she shook her head. "are you always going to forget that I can do anything?" she laughed. "yea. kind of." I smiled, and kneeled in front of her. she was rummaging through it, and finally exclaimed. "ooh! there you are you little stinker." she pulled a shiny thing out of her bag. she put it In my lap. "the journal!! why'd you have it?" I looked at her. she shrugged. "I literally have no idea.. once I got home, I put my phone in my purse. and that was In there. not sure why.." she leaned over the journal. "well, that explains the so called, 'hallucination'.." I mumbled. she tilted her head. "well, last night I thought I saw it, once I got over to it.. it had been gone. so it probably got transported to your purse.." I said. she nodded. "yea, I hear you. but journals don't just transport when they feel like it.. they can't transport at all, for that matter. I smell a dorito." she scrunched up her her nose. "haha. yea." I opened the journal. "Welp, since you got your prized possession back, I'll be heading home. I nodded slowly, too absorbed in my book.. "mk. do whatever you want.." I waved her away. she giggled quietly. "Bye dip." she hugged me softly, before flying outside. "wait!" I yelled. "gosh darn it! I got absorbed again.. I didn't get to ask her a question. a question that's been pulling on my mind for quite a while now...

Bill: (no, im not telling you what that question was.. haha! 'cause I'm a demon. a certain demon at that. 😈😈  HAHAHAHA!! FOOLISH MORTALS!!)

Chloe: Bill, be nice to those mortals! they have potential! potential that no-one else can attain! each of them, individually have potential to limits others can't attain. yes, they are mortals.. but very cherished one's at that. 😇

Bill: yea, yea.. don't get to the mushy Angel stuff!! Ew! 😱

Chloe: Guess what? NO. 😌  well, bye! I love you all, individually. and you do have great potential, and are very special. ❤❤

Bill: Bu-

Chloe: covers his mouth. see ya in the next chapter! 💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋