Chapter 3

It's been a full week since I moved into this apartment. Although I'd much rather be staying with Claire, I actually find myself enjoying my free nights of solitude.

It's been a busy week. I started working at Evolution Night Club, the bar that Amy owns. I've seen Amy a few times since getting hired and buying my apartment. She was there the first night when I started working. Since it was a Friday that I started, I was thankful that I knew what I was doing. It was an absolute zoo. I had a mentor who sort of helped me, but for the most part I was on my own. I've seen a few of the same people who were there the day I started working.

Joe comes in every single day with a different girl and almost always gets ditched by the end of the night. He noticed I was new and made a point of getting to know me and making sure I know exactly what he likes to order. Another regular customer is Sam. She usually comes in after work and has a drink and we chat for a bit. I really like Sam's company, however I like her better when she's in her drunk state. She said she would be there tonight with some of her girlfriends.

The only thing I hate about my job is the old men who come in and eye up the attractive girls. It's revolting watching them drool over the girls in tight skirts and crop tops. I ended up yelling at a guy who was going throughout the bar grinding on every girl he saw. I said, "Hey! Have you never seen a decent looking girl before? Pay up and get out creep!" Technically I wasn't allowed to stop serving people but I'm glad he didn't make a fuss about it because it wasn't really a valid reason.

It was past dinner on Friday night and I started work in about 45 minutes. I go to my new room and stand back and admire it. I have pulled out some of my posters and decorations and I intend on getting some more. My posters are up on the left side of my room across from the window and my decorations lie all around the room. I grab my tight black skinny jeans and slide them up my thin legs. I pull my black tank top over my head and stare at myself in the mirror. I like this outfit however I realize how badly I need to pick up some new clothes. Maybe I can go tomorrow and do a big shopping day to get everything I need. I also need groceries, they ran out really quickly. I lace up my combat boots and exit my room.

As I walk to the kitchen to grab my purse, I pull my hair out of its pony tail and run my fingers through it. I realize I have no make-up on because all I've done today is watch Netflix on my Macbook. I run to the washroom and quickly apply mascara and some thick black eye liner. I quickly figured out last week that the thing about working in a bar is that if you look attractive the men will leave more tips and I've been using that to my advantage.

I grab my keys, turn off the bright lights and walk out my door. As I lock my door I'm greeted by my new neighbour, Molly.

"Hey, Emma! Just heading out for work?" She asks as she fiddles around in her side bag for her keys.

"Yeah, I work all night. Just getting in I take it?" I reply. Molly is a third year law student at the University of West London. She's fairly pretty and has ginger red hair that I've only seen up atop her head.

"Yeah, I have a 5 page essay to write for Monday. I was hoping to go out with some friends tonight, but I haven't even started so." She sadly says.

"Take a break! The essay can surely wait till tomorrow. Sorry, I've gotta go now or I'll be late! Bye!" I turn around and head towards the elevators as she waves good bye. She's a sweet girl; I should ask her to hangout some time rather than hiding in my apartment all day.

I'm walking down my street getting ready to turn when I see my co-worker Rebecca.

"Becca!" I yell out down the street to catch her attention. She turns and a small grin grows across her face. She has hazel coloured eyes and a short black hair that she said she recently dyed. She's shorter than I am and probably the sweetest girl I've met. I run to catch up to her.

"Hey Emma, how are you?" She politely asks.

"Better, you?"

"I'm decent! Wish I wasn't about to start work."

"Ha, don't we all."

We enter the night club and head to the back to put our bags away, nodding to Jamie the other bartender. He was much taller than us and had short blonde hair that always looked like he'd just woken up. He was a student also at the University of West London and worked here to pay for his tuition. He was very nice. Becca and him were my main two friends at work, everyone one else was quite snobby.

About an hour into working, it's really starting to pick up. I've already made £50 in tips and people keep flooding in. It's easier now that I've learned all the drinks so I can make them within seconds. Becca and I are working the counter while Jamie is on break, studying or something. As I turn from the back to face the next customer I notice 5 attractive boys arrive at the door a large group of girls trailing behind them. Recognition floods through me as my eyes directly land on the boy with a brown quiff and emerald green eyes.

a/n
this was a filler so sorry 

don't comment about $$ pls n thank u