Chapter 24

I shuffle up against Harry, making sure that he was still cuddling beside me. He was still asleep, and I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and that I was once again waking up to Harry.

I admire his deep features, his high cheekbones, and the adorable dimples that appear when he smiles. His long eyelashes and the way his hair always looked perfect, and I mean always. I desperately want to run my fingers through his dark curls, but I was afraid I might wake him, and I didn't want to do that. I wanted to just stay here with him for as long as I could.

I like Harry a lot, but I was too afraid to tell him. I knew that if I didn't figure out what I wanted with him, he was going to get bored and move on. I mean, he could have any girl in the entire world, why was I so special.

Well, he is sleeping beside you with his arms protecting you and his legs tangled with yours, so I guess that was a good thing right.

I instantly hear his alarm clock on his phone go off, and I know he's about to wake. I don't want him to know that I was watching him, so I quickly slam my eyes shut and pretend to be asleep. Once I feel his body move against mine, I know it's safe to "wake up".

My eyes meet his and a wide grin appears on his face.

"Morning, beautiful." He says in his deep morning voice, which was the biggest turn on ever. I try to suppress my smile, hearing him call me beautiful sent chills down my spine. I don't want to sound desperate, so I give him my usual sarcasm, "You're so full of shit."

He pushes me away slightly when he hears my words, however he then pulls me closer, planting a kiss on my temple before saying, "Thanks." He keeps me close to him, adjusting his legs so that they are now stretched out, but always making sure there was some contact with mine, "What are your plans for the day?" He suddenly asks.

"I have to work at 9 o'clock, but other than that, nothing." I groan at the thought of working late again, I really needed to consider getting a new job. The bar gig was only supposed to be temporary, but I had been in England long enough that I should start looking again.

"Want to come to a video shoot with me today? We could go grab breakfast, and then head to the venue." He asks shyly.

I look away feeling self-conscious, thinking that I might be a burden or embarrassment to have there, "Are you sure you want me there?" I really just want him to say it again, that he really wants me to be there, just so I have some reassurance.

"I don't know, it might be a bit boring for you, but when I'm not shooting we could hangout on set." He offers.

"I'd love to."

..

Claire was still sleeping when we left, so I left a note for her explaining where I was and when I'd be back. I didn't want her to be worried for me, even though I doubt she would be. I need to get her off my couch before she ends up staying for weeks.

Harry and I had already grabbed tea and coffee as well as some muffins before stopping at Louis' house to grab some new clothes for Harry. He was wearing his usual dark ripped jeans with black converse and a long sleeve white shirt that was almost clear enough to recognize each of his tattoos through it. He wore a green overcoat that I had seen him in a few times before. I was wearing my favourite pair of light wash skinny jeans with a white knitted oversized sweater. I had a bright red winter coat on and a pair of black vans. I couldn't deny that Harry and I looked cute walking next to each other.

We arrived at a red bricked apartment located in central London. I hadn't a clue what I was expecting; a studio, a warehouse, certainly somewhere other than an apartment. Although when we walk inside the space is much larger than perceived. We walk into an open living room/dining room area with the white kitchen placed in the corner of the room. There are people, who I assume are crew members buzzing around everywhere, setting up lights, paintings, rearranging furniture. Harry said the shoot would take a few days, but a lot of it would be set at night and outdoors, so they wanted to get the indoor scenes out of the way.