Chapter 6

It is now Sunday morning and I didn't get any sleep.

I was working really late and didn't get home till around 3am. After trying to get a decent sleep I couldn't shake Harry and the terrors that came with him from my dreams and decided to just watch Netflix until it was daytime. Although it seemed like a good idea at the time, I was really starting to regret it.

The biggest thing that I regretted was not going out to buy a coffee machine, because right now I really needed it. Working at the bar was just fine, but I was going to figure something out so that I wasn't always so tired. I knew it wasn't work that was keeping me up, it was Harry.

I couldn't stop thinking about him since Friday night when he saved me from getting kidnapped. I hated the influence he had on me. There were so many signs that warned me to stay away, but when I was around him my mind seemed to completely forget them. And I hated that, I didn't just want to be another girl that was stupid enough to fall for his charm and good looks. But he was so intoxicating; it infuriated me and intrigued me. I pleaded with him to stay away but I secretly begged him to never leave.

If I go any longer without a coffee I will fall asleep, and I need to go out and get some stuff for my apartment so I start to get ready. I chose a comfortable outfit, a pair of bagging black pants that go to my calf, and a stripped knitted sweater. I pull on my black sneakers and throw my hair into a low pony tail. The great thing about my hair is that it's naturally wavy, so I don't have to do much to make it look good. I go with minimal make up, swiping some mascara onto my eyelashes and dabbing my lips with red lipstick. I admire my lazy look and figure I won't see anyone important today.

I pick up my bag from the kitchen counter and shove my phone, keys, wallet, and list of everything I need to buy into it. Since I don't have a car, I'll probably have to make two trips. There's a grocery store a few streets over, I'll get the groceries when I get home and just carry what I have on the underground. I'm going into central London today, the top thing on my list being the coffee maker.

I lock up surveying the hallways for any of my neighbours, however it is deserted. I take my time and walk down the stairs because I'm really not in the mood for going out right now. I'm outside and the fresh air is nice. It's gloomy looking out and I reckon it's going to rain soon, hopefully not before I get back.

The train ride goes quickly; thank god I'm so close to the city. I start walking through one of the main streets and notice a cute little café. I hear my stomach rumble and realize I never actually had breakfast. It was only 10 in the morning, so I head in to get a muffin and a coffee. I walk to the front desk and ask, "Can I get a banana muffin and a black coffee please?"

"Of course, that will be £3.46 please." The worker replies.

I wrestle around in my wallet and spot a boy covered in tattoos sitting in the far corner of the restaurant. He's scrolling through his phone while eating a bagel. I quickly pay and walk over to him, hoping he recognizes me.

"Louis?" I say quietly.

"Oh, hey Emma! Didn't expect to see you here." Louis replies with a smile on his face. I never noticed how good looking he was, maybe even more than Harry. He had vibrant blue eyes and a good sense of style. The kid of style that says, I'm trying to be a skater boy but I'm trying to not try hard. He was wearing a pair of worn blue jeans, and a tank top that revealed his tattoos. It was sensational to look at them all, he didn't seem like someone who liked that sort of thing. He was also wearing a pair of sneakers similar to mine, black Vans.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to see you here either." All I could think about was how Harry had said that he was going to stay with Louis. It was bugging me and I wanted to ask him about it, but I thought I better not.