Chapter 17

*A/N* Just so everyone knows, this is set right after the boys got home from the Take Me Home tour!

..

*Harry's POV*

She looked so beautiful, just standing there. I knew if this was the last time I might see her, I had to kiss her. There was really nothing to lose.

She's going to start pestering me with what my big secret is, so I'll just have to beat her to it. I say rather confidently with a wide eyed grin across my face, "okay, so just wait two more seconds before I tell you."

She has such an innocent look on her face, her hair falling perfectly in her face. "Why?" She said. I can't look away from her, I just wish I could stay in this moment forever, looking at her. I just wanted everything to stay still.

"Because I need to do something." She looked confused for a moment, but then I brought my hands up to her face, touching her chin, tilting it up so her red lips were level with mine. I leaned in slowly so we were only centimeters away. And then I just went for it.

I closed my eyes, and I felt her lips press against mine. I move my hands to the back of her neck, and although at first she hesitates, she moves her hands against my waist. The kiss deepens, so I pull her closer to me. I don't want it to end, but then she moves away.

Next thing I know her palm connects with my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You think you can just go around kissing whoever you want?!"

I cradle my stinging cheek with my palm

"Well, I sort of fancy you." I say shyly.

She laughs right in my face, "Bullshit, you barely know me."

"Well, if I did I definitely would." I get serious.

"You're a dick." She says harshly.

"Admit it."

"Admit what?" She looks confused.

"You totally wanted me to kiss you." I laugh quietly, "You kissed me back."

Her bright eyes widen, and she flips me the finger. Oh lovely, and now she's slamming the door in my face. Is my face offsetting her or something? I know that I was right when I said she wanted me to kiss her.

I pound my fist on the door, yelling her name, knowing that they are just wasted breathes.

*Emma's POV*

I cannot believe what that ass hole just did. I rummage through my purse, searching for my phone to call Louis. When I finally find it I dial his number. After 4 rings, he answers.

"Em.. what is it?" He says, it sounds like he was sleeping.

"Harry's a dick."

"Tell me something I don't know." He says through a laugh.

"He kissed me! After he forced me to go out with him he had the nerve to kiss me!" I proclaim.

"Wait actually? I knew he fancied you, but I didn't think he'd actually kiss you."

"Was I the only one who didn't know he liked me?!"

I can hear Louis smirking, "Apparently."

It's silent for a few seconds, and then I remember that Harry never even told me the secret. I put my head in my hands in frustration.

"Harry didn't even tell me the damn secret."

"Well do you want to know then?"

You have no idea; this has been eating me alive for the past week or so, since I found that picture. I knew with the big crowd outside the restaurant that he had to be famous.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

"Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I are in a boy band."

I literally cannot contain myself, I burst into laughter. "What? Louis that is ridiculous!" I laugh.

"You don't believe me?"

"Not even in the slightest bit."

"Suit yourself, go look up One Direction on the internet, then tell me if you believe me. Good night." He says sourly, and then hangs up the phone.

One Direction? What kind of a name is that? If they are a famous boy band how have I never heard of them, I listen to a lot of bands, but I have certainly never come across "One Direction." A boy band? I certainly hadn't expected that, nor do I fully believe it.

I guess there is only one way to find out.

I walk to my computer, pushing it open and accessing the internet. I go to the search engine and type in "One Direction" preparing myself for what's coming. 923,000,000 results. This might take awhile. I figure that the pictures would be the easiest to prove their point.

I open up the first picture, and there they are. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam, and finally Harry smiling at a camera at a photo shoot. I scroll through a few more pictures, all the same thing. 5 happy boys staring at a camera. Next came the premiere shots, and the concert shots. How could I have missed this?

They were all over the tabloids; all stating that Harry was a womanizer, which I already knew, how Zayn smoked, really? Another said that they all got on really well, which was so obvious. You just have to look at them to deduce that they are the best friends in the world.

I guess now the only thing left is to hear them sing. I click the first video I see, "Kiss You - Alt. Version" and watch. The boys all appeared, with perfect make up and costumes, they're hair looking better than mine did majority of the time. What the hell was going? Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam famous? That seemed to explain everything, but really? It seemed impossible to believe.

By now I've watched it about 5 times, just because of how much fun they look like they're having. They're all wearing different outfits and doing different things throughout the video, but my favourite bit would have to be while they're driving on the "road". Harry pops up from behind Zayn and I instantly start laughing. His smile was so contagious.

And then there was Louis, being his adorable self like always. However I did notice in the beach scene that they all had minimal tattoos. Compared to what they have no they were basically bare. I couldn't contain my laughter as I watch them "surf" half naked making ridiculous faces and gestures. Was it because of each other that they had gotten so many tattoos? Also, I needed to make sure to ask Louis if he had anymore secret footage of Harry during this video that I could use against him.

Each time Harry popped up in the video, which was quite often I could feel myself blushing. Wow was I an idiot for slapping him. Still, he couldn't just kiss me whenever he wanted.

I started watching all their videos that night, finding every single piece of information I could. I spent hours watching their video diaries from the X Factor, interviews, music videos. I wanted to know everything.

Before I could pass out though, I sent Harry a text so he knew I wasn't so mad at him anymore.

"So, a boy band then?"

a/n
this chapters kinda sad reading it through and having zayn included in the band I'm SUCHA mess

i rlly dont have anything to say im sorry

idk read my other fics if you like? theres a new harry one (arabella) and an ongoing ashton one ALSO IM WRITING A 5SOS BIKER FIC WITH THE ONE AND ONLY EWASHTON GO TO mashtonteller TO READ THAT