Chapter 27

so i'm going to rowyso toronto (august 25th) and i'm going alone so like idk if anyone reading this is going and would want to say hi to me this is weird but like thought i'd just put this in here if anyone was ! 

-

"Emma," Harry whines turning to me with a deep scowl imprinted on his features when I turn on another episode of Gossip girl. "Can't we go do something? I'm tired of watching Chuck and Blair fight when they're obviously going to end up together."

"How can you already tell they're going to end up together?" I exclaim.

"Because the way he looks at her." He states simply, motioning to the two bickering teens.

"What about it?" I ask, confused on what he's trying to say.

"It's the way someone looks when they're in love. And not just partially in love, like head over heels, no getting out love," I stare into his mesmerizing emerald eyes which seem to ignite with passion while he explains confidently.

"And how would you know so much about love?" I wonder aloud. Has he experienced that with someone before? I can't help the instant jealousy I feel at the thought of him being infatuated with a different girl. Is it wrong of me to assume such a thing? Being the person that he is I'm not doubting that he hasn't been in love before, even though I never have.

He picks up my chin with his fingers, inching me closer to his face. "Because that's the kind of love I want to have with you someday," He breathes smiling contently. Just the thought of him loving me one day makes my heart flutter.

"To that love." I say, raising my coffee mug to his and hitting it with a soft clink.

"To that love." I hear him repeat quietly to himself.

"Harry, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"We can go out if you want? I'm getting hungry." Of course he was hungry, he is always hungry.

"Ugh, same. Food it is. Where to?" I reply, getting up and heading to my room.

"I don't care, any where's fine with me."

"There's a pizza place not so far down the road."

"Sounds good, let me get ready."

"Please don't take long or else I'm going to die of starvation on your couch." He whines.

"I promise I won't. I'm just going to get changed quick."

Harry's POV

I watch as she walks out of the room, a small skip in her step. I sit there, admiring her beauty and realizing how lucky I am to have her. Even in her pyjamas and messy hair, she still looked stunning. I let out a tiny smile and a soft laugh when I feel someone tapping abruptly against my shoulder.

I turn my head and find her temporary roommate, "Oh, hey Claire. What's up?"

"What are you doing here?" She blandly states.

"Waiting for Em. We're going to get some pizza." I reply with a smile on my face. We didn't really get off on the right foot and honestly it's fun to annoy her.

"Alright then, seems fair." I chuckle as I can tell she's holding back on making complaints about my presence.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask rudely.

"Nothing, but going to get some pizza better not be code for leading her on then dumping her," she snaps crossing her arms.

"Are you batshit crazy or just regular crazy?" I sarcastically ask.