Chapter 32

Thankfully, Harry and I recovered from our fall out. We really just needed to communicate more with each other. Harry was so damn paranoid that I was using him, I needed to remember to remind him that I love him. But this was a relationship as in the two of us, so he was going to need to trust me more. And I probably shouldn’t be so pushy when I want something, it’s understandable what he has to go through. I never really thought about it from his point of view, and I couldn’t blame him.

It was extremely weird knowing that he was living upstairs from me this whole time. Even though he admits to never actually using it, because he had pretty much moved in with me at this point, he said he wanted to keep it just because he wanted his own place. I kept reminding him that it was completely bare and couldn’t be called much of a home, but he insisted on keeping it.

He sat peacefully on my couch, using my laptop to look something up while I made tea for the both of us.

“Haz, what do you wanna do tonight?” I ask, using the nickname that I picked up from Louis. I was leaning over the couch to rest my head in the crook of his neck, peering down at the computer screen which he abruptly closes.

He sets the laptop on the space beside him and looks back at me, “We can go to that club you wanted to go to?” He says shyly.

“We don’t have to, we can stay in and cuddle if you want…” I wrap my arms around his chest, placing a simple kiss onto his cheek.

“Let’s go out.” He repeats.

“Let’s stay in.” I reply.

“I know you want to go out Em, just say it.” He hums.

“No, say that you want to stay in.”

“You’re so annoying.”

“Thank you. How about a compromise.” I ask.

He pauses for a moment, “I’m listening…”

“It’s only like 6 o’clock, so we can cuddle and watch a movie, and then we can go to that club?”

“Sounds fair, to the couch!” He yells, grabbing my arms and pulling me over the couch so I land in his lap. I scoot down further, curling up into a ball and resting my head against his thigh. I feel his hand rubbing my hair and it sends a cooling feeling down my spine. This is what happiness feels like.

-

It was slowly approaching 9 o’clock, and we had decided we should get ready to go out. My hair was still curled from early today, so I left it as it was, touching up a few spots that had gone flat. My make-up was a little more than usual. I put on my sexiest dress, hoping that it would please Harry in a few different ways. It was a slim, tight black dress that hugged my body in the perfect ways. It extenuated the little arse that I did have, and the push-up bra was definitely working some magic. I step out of my bedroom, trying to pull on the high heeled white shoes when I notice Harry sitting on the couch, staring at me in disbelief.

It was weird to see him dressed up again. My heart literally stopped when I saw him, and it wasn’t difficult to tell that his stopped to. His eyes gaped at me, and it’s like I could see the colours in his eyes getting brighter. The sexual tension in the room was definitely high.

He wasn’t even dressed up that much. He wore a simple, low cut white tee shirt that allowed his tattoos to peek through, a pair of nice jeans, his fancy shoes (of course) and a black blazer. He stands up from the couch, walking up to me and stopping right in front of me.

“You look…” He pauses to scan my body again, making me nervous again. “Beautiful.” I blush immediately and try to recover by returning the compliment.