Chapter 28

I told Harry early this morning that I had to do some errands so he bid me good bye and went to wherever it is he goes when he’s not with me and I headed to the tattoo parlour on my own.

I was slightly nervous to be getting another tattoo, it’s not like they were a breeze to get, they were excruciatingly painful. However, I knew it was worth it.

I thought long and hard on what I wanted to get, and I had a clear image in my mind of both tattoos that I was planning on getting.

I finally arrive at the fancy tattoo parlour that Harry told me to go to. He claimed it was the best place to get them at, and they did an amazing job here. Just from the outside it looked a lot nicer than the place where I had gotten my previous one from. When I push open the front door a bell chimes from overhead. The whole place is very brightly lit, the high ceilings and brick walls give the building a loft type feel. There’s a large charcoal front counter a couple meters away from the door with a tiny woman with bright blue hair sitting behind it. As I walk over to her I look at all of the tattoo designs covering the wall. I hesitantly smile down at the lady behind the desk, but she just stares at me expectantly. Now that I can not only see her face peeping out from behind the counter I see that it looks like her whole body is covered in tattoos. Ink swirls from her wrists all the way up to her neck.

“Um, hi, I’m here for my tattoo appointment,” I inform nervously.

“Name?” She blatantly replies. Her voice has a disturbingly deep gravelly sound to it, like she smokes two packs of cigarettes a day.

“It’s Emma Evans, but it’s the appointment is probably under Harry.”

“It says on the screen just Harry. No last name?” She questions.

“Um, yeah,” I awkwardly say earning a questioning glance from the women.

“Ok, just Harry. Is he planning on coming?”

“Yes,” I nod.

“Are you going to wait for him?”

“No, I wanted to get a tattoo before he came actually, and then get another with him when he arrives.”

“Alright, what tattoos do you have in mind?”

I went on describe the two different tattoos I wanted imprinted on my body, giving her exact details so that she could make it perfect. The first was very simple, so I hoped it wouldn’t take long.

“Alright, I’ll get a sketch done up for you real quick.”

She turns and disappears into one of the back rooms and I take a seat on one of the red plush waiting chairs. I pull out my phone and bring up twitter. I send out a quick tweet, not that anyone really cares.

“Getting a new tattoo! x” I look at all the new followers I’ve gained from being seen with Harry, but I also can’t help but notice my enormous amount of mentions, but as I scroll through them all I  see are a bunch of rude comments telling me I’m a whore, a gold digger, and I should just die.

Most girlfriends would probably be upset and furious with the comments these girls were making, however, I can’t really be that phased by them because I know that the point of these comments is to scare me off, but they can’t really do that if I don’t give them the power to. If they are jealous, I would totally understand why, who wouldn’t want to date Harry? He’s charming and sweet and beautiful which made it so easy to fall in love with him.

Wait a second, do I love him?

Sure he was a great friend and one of my best friends.

Was it so ridiculous to want to spend forever together? No, marriage was silly at this point, but  is that a possibility?