Chapter 19

*Harry’s POV*

“Who are we even getting interviewed by?” I ask impatiently.

“It’s someone from Youtube I think. She looked hot though,” Niall replies, his eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree.

We are all sitting around waiting for the interview to start. We’ve already had our make-up done and we are now just trying to pass time as we sit in tall director chairs. It’s mid-day and I’m eager to get this over with. I lean over to Louis and whisper in his ear, “has Em said anything about me lately?” He rolls his eyes at me for the hundredth time and scratches his head.

“No, mate, she hasn’t.” Well that’s disappointing. Louis holds his hands up, motioning that he hadn’t finished, and I move to the edge of my seat.

“Whoa, don’t look too eager,” He states as he chuckles to himself. Douche. “I think she was going into central London later,” he admits. My ears instantly prick at this information. But I can’t help but wonder will she want to see me? She hasn’t answered any of my calls or texts. She didn’t seem as mad when she texted me after Louis told her about my career, but we haven’t talked since and she seems to be going out of her way to avoid me. Maybe I’m just over thinking things. But, I need to talk to her and explain myself. I don’t want her to think of me any different. And bumping into her on the street was the perfect way to do it.

I absently tug at the bandanna wound around my head that was meant to help keep my unruly hair out of my eyes. I notice the girl walking towards us and the only thing I can think about is how small her head is.

“Hi boys, I’m Zoe!” She gives us a huge smile. Niall is the first one to speak, of course, and he blurts out, “Hello, it’s very nice to meet you! You’re quite beautiful did you know that?” Zoe lets out a loud laugh and I can tell she doesn’t normally get compliments. She nervously guides her hands through her long hair. I couldn’t help but stare, her hair, her eyes. She resembled Emma, she was beautiful I admit, but Emma is prettier.

They seem to have the same long dark hair that dips into a honey blonde color at the end and big blue eyes, but Emma’s are different. Emma has a darker blue rim around her irises with a tint of green in them, while this girl’s eyes contain the same clear blue shade throughout.  I’ve noticed that Emma’s eyes also tend to change colours, going from a deep blue to a rainy grey, as well as a dark emerald. Plus Emma’s lips are bigger and probably softer. God, I’ve spent hours thinking about her lips, I want so badly to kiss her again. If she’d let me, I knew she had to feel it too, it was impossible for her to not feel that spark that ignited when I kissed her, the tingly that arouse in my stomach, the flip flop of my heart when my lips pressed against hers. I hate that she wants to take it slow, or maybe she’s not interested, but I choose to focus on the first one.

Zoe starts talking, and I’m trying to really focus on her words, but I can’t escape Emma, it’s like she’s printed herself on all the deep corners of my mind. As much as I want get her out of my head, I can’t.

By the end of the interview, Liam and Zayn were sat off near the corner, waiting for the signal telling us we were able to leave. I sigh, shaking my head, thinking about how on earth I was going to accidentally run into Emma.

*Emma’s POV*

I wave bye to mom, and flip my laptop shut. It was great to see her again, well, Skype her again. I was beginning to feel like a complete loner stuck up in this apartment all the time and if I didn’t start meeting some new people, I might go insane. My only real friends would probably be Becca and Louis. Jamie is pretty close with me too, however he’s always studying and he’s a tiny bit awkward for me. I suppose I’m sort of friends with Niall and Liam, but I’ve been here for more than a month and my friends list still sadly remains below 10.