Chapter 3

Continuation of NightmareWritez Rouge. If you want to read the first few chapters go to NightmareWritez and read it.
-----------
Avengers Tower

Medical Bay

The condition of Peter's pain was unbearable. Nobody could understand how terrible he felt. He couldn't move, but felt everything and every painful thing that had happened to him. Then there was that slight feeling in him that occasionally had a burst of strength and could feel his anger start to grow, but it wasn't enough. He couldn't do anything at all.

"Brucey, you have to fix Petey up," Wade chanted.

"There's nothing I can do," Bruce stated and held his ground. "His system has to get rid of the poisons himself."

They all glanced down at the 15 year old that lay in excruciating pain.

"What all have you found Bruce?" Tony questioned.

"Well, it looks like he was poisoned with Tarantula Hawk venom, the second deadliest in the world. It normally takes five minutes from a single sting, but it's been modified, making it the deadliest. There is no telling how long it could last," Bruce stated with disappointment.

"Ugh, uh."

They turned to see Peter's face scrunched up in pain and how ghostly pale he was.

"Get him on some fluids," Tony suggested.

Bruce stumbled over to get an IV and place the needle in the teenager's arm. Peter groaned again when the needle was placed in his arm.

"Peter, you gonna have to stay with us. We can't lose you, and neither can anyone else who knows you," Natasha soothed as she combed through the boy's greasy hair.

"Why was he in that warehouse?" Steve questioned.

"Jarvis?" Tony asked. "See all activity in that warehouse ever since Peter went missing."

"Yes, Sir," he replied. "It was bought by a mysterious buyer and then they moved in. Reports say it was used for Educational Purposes by the buyer for their own needs."

"Educational Purposes?" Pietro raised his brow.

"We need to head back there and investigate a little more....thoroughly," Steve ordered.

"Sounds like a plan, let's go," Wade cheered.

"You need to get lost," Clint snarled. "Let the grownups handle this."

Wade sighed.

"Fine, I'll go mind my own business."

"Bruce keep an eye on Peter," Natasha said.

-----------
They walked into the warehouse and went straight to where they found Peter. Natasha paced around the lab while everyone else split up. She ran her hand over some equipment.

"Creepzila," she mumbled to herself.

She walked over to the computer that lay on quality table to see viles of blood laying next to it. She saw a video on the computer screen and hit play. A man with mechanical arms was in the video.

"Doc Ock," she mumbled. She put her hand up to her earpiece. "I might've found something, boys." She watched the video.

"What you shall see today is the first successful experiment. I have held Spider-Man here for a day and already have success. The Tarantula Hawk venom was very useful in this experiment otherwise I couldn't get what I needed. Spider-Man or Mr.Parker's blood. With it I have formed an exact copy of him."

The camera turned to reveal the crimson red and gray Spider-Man in a stasis tube.

"You've looked into something that's not yours Ms. Romanoff,"a cracking voice snarled.

Natasha turned around where her face was met with metal.

-------------

"Natasha? What did you find?" Steve asked.

His voice was met by silence.

"Natasha!" Clint yelled over the earpiece.

The rest of them ran to the lab and the scene before them was different than the last time. There was a huge hole in the wall, the computer and desk was smashed, and......there was blood splattered on the floor.

"What ever came here, came here, destroyed the place," Clint started then looked at the blood on the ground. "And took Natasha."

"But why?" Tony questioned. "We came here, we took Spidey back, why would they come here when there is nothing? There is something else going on that we don't know about."

"Wanda?"

The quiet, until this point, Sokovian girl looked up at Steve.

"Is there anything you can do to try to find out what happened?" Steve asked her.

"I can try to see if I can see into Natasha's head, find out where she is, and Pietro can go find her," her Sokovian accent rang out.

"It's worth a shot, while I see if I can get this computer back in one piece," Tony replied.

Steve nodded. Wanda started focusing, trying to see if she could reach Natasha's mind. She saw darkness, and her clear thoughts and pain confirmed that she was passed out somewhere.

"I can see into her head, but she's... passed out, I can't see where she is," Wanda informed regretfully. 

Tony shifted through the computer parts.

"This computer is trashed, I can't put it back together and it work, but I have the memory chip," Tony twirled the small part in his hand. "It's not much, but it's just enough for me to decrypt and figure out why they took Natasha and came back in the first place."

-------------

Peter lay in bed, paralyzed. The teen's heart monitor was the only thing that kept Bruce knowing that he was still alive. Whatever they did to the venom, Bruce thought, must've been really bad if it can get Spidey down like this. 

-------------

As night fell upon New York, the crimson and gray Spider-Man sat at the top of a building, staring down at the crowd before him. Sure he wasn't supposed to, but that was directed at the actual Spider-Man, not him.He glanced at the car lot next to him and saw someone dressed like a car thief walking towards a very nice BMW. He swung down and slipped in the car as the owner got out. He sat in the back and watched as the thief got in the driver's seat.

"Next time, don't dress like a car thief and walk to the nicest car in the lot," he snarled.

"Spidey, where's the witty remarks?" the man joked. 

He webbed the man's face, and the man scrambled out of the car. 'Spider-Man' pushed him to the ground and smiled under his mask when he saw that the man's nose was bleeding.

"I've changed," he grimaced. 

He threw the man to the ground and grabbed the gun on the man's belt. 

"Don't kill me, please," the man pleaded.

He pulled the trigger and hit one of the man's arteries. He picked the man up by his collar as the man started to bleed out. 

"Then you shouldn't of committed a crime," he smirked under his mask as the man's expression became lifeless and his body went limp.

'Spider-Man' swung away and smiled as he went.