Chapter 11

Peter had a ringing in his head that just wouldn't go away. It hurt too, even for him. He was pretty sure that if Kaine would've given the same blow to Wanda , it would've killed her. Kaine. Why had he backstabbed the Avengers? Backstab HIM! It made no sense. Peter slightly opened his eyes, but regretted it when he was blinded by a bright light. He had to squint just to try to make out his surroundings. He looked around and saw lab tools, computers, and several vials. WAIT? Lab tools, computers, vials of...blood!? Kaine had brought him to Doc Ock, and who knows what Doc Ock would do to him.  Peter started hyperventilating at the thought of this time he might not be so lucky and make it out alive this time. 

He started looking around wildly and then saw Clint and Natasha tied to the poles like they had been before. Clint and Natasha's eyes went wide. They thought that if anyone wouldn't get caught by Doc Ock it would be Peter, but they were sadly wrong. 

"Ah, you're awake, Mr. Parker."

Doc Ock then emerged from the shadows. Peter then started trying to get away, but he couldn't. He looked around and saw that he was chained down to a metal table, and blood was starting to cover it from  where he had been struggling to get free. One of Doc Ock's metal arms reached out and grabbed the chains and ripped them off. Peter jumped up and started to run, but Doc Ock grabbed him with a metal arm and lifted him up in the air. 

"That was foolish of you to try to run," Doc Ock laughed.

"It was stupid of you to bring me here," Peter retorted. "Both the Avengers and my SHIELD team know I'm missing and they know that Kaine took me and brought me to you, and Kaine showed us right where your warehouse is. So once Wanda, Pietro, and Sam get free and tell the others, they'll be here in minutes."

"You think I was foolish enough to not move warehouses? I moved to a different warehouse, because I knew that my creation, or Kaine as you call him, had shown you to the last one, Mr. Parker," Doc Ock laughed. "But unfortunately if they find you, you will not be alive to be rescued."

Emerging from the shadows was Loki, Green Goblin, Whiplash, the Vulture, and Ultron. Peter's eyes grew wide. Doc Ock then abruptly slammed him on the ground and threw him over go one of the other villains. It was Ultron.

"Thought you died," Peter stated wearily.

"As long as there is technology I can live on forever," Ultron laughed as he blasted the teen with his laser eyes that sent him across the room again, right into the clutches of the Green Goblin.

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the goblin and took the spider out," he chanted as he threw a pumpkin bomb at the teenager and the explosion sent him right towards Loki.

Loki lifted him up with his green magic and threw him across the room and he slammed up against the wall and the Vulture caught him. The Vulture caught him, threw him up into the air causing him to slam into the ceiling and fall to the ground. Whiplash caught him and wrapped him up in his whips and then made them electrified and shocked Peter. He screamed out in pain. Once Whiplash let go, Peter fell to the floor and felt very weak. 

"You see Mr. Parker, you will never make it out of our clutches alive, but you will see the Avengers and SHIELD fall," Doc Ock laughed as Peter slowly started to black out.

-----------------

The Avengers were scrambling around to start their search for Peter. Steve finally got from Sam, Wanda, and Pietro the location of the warehouse. Tony was making a few small modifications on his suit to find Spidey. Bruce was going over some reports of Doc Ock. Thor stood on the balcony waiting for the others to get ready. After talking to Steve, Wanda grabbed her red jacket, Pietro grabbed his tennis shoes, and Sam went to report back to SHIELD. Sam Wilson and Rhodey were on call ready to jump into action if needed.

Tony and Bruce felt bad about Peter. If they wouldn't of let the kid try to go out on patrol and let him go after that...clone none of this would've happened. Tony felt terrible about the whole ordeal. If he would've told Peter that he needed to stay at the tower for a while this wouldn't be happening.

"Who am I kidding? Peter would've gone out there anyway. There's nothing we could've done," Tony sighed as he finished a new addition to his suit.

Steve came in just as Tony finished.

"We're ready," he said.

Tony put his suit on and while most went to the jet, Thor and Tony flew instead. Wanda and Pietro were telling Steve were the warehouse was. They landed right outside.

"You sure this is the right place? It seems kind of.....abandoned," Tony asked the twins.

"Positive," Pietro retorted.

"We saw Clint and Natasha in there. We were about to go in, when we saw Doc Ock. Then Kaine, Ava, Luke, Danny, Sam, and Peter told us how dangerous he was and I thought we couldn't take him on," Wanda sighed.

"So if we go in there we get Clint and Natasha back too?" Steve asked.

The twins nodded in unison.

"Then let us go and save our friends," Thor pointed his hammer at the building.

"What if Doc Ock and Kaine is in there?" Pietro asked.

"We have Rhodey and Sam on call ready to jump into action at a moment's notice. I think we're ready," Tony replied.

They snuck up to the door as Wanda went over to the building they had been on the other night. She looked through the window and immediately noticed how bare the place was. The rest found the same thing. It was completely empty.