BONUS!!!!!

Wanda sat on a couch at the Tower as she watched Tv. She had watched the news, but all that was coming up was Peter. She had somewhat forgiven him, but it still wasn't the same. Gwen coming into play had pushed her out. She sighed.

"You're still made at me?"

She turned around to see Peter standing next to the window with his mask off.

"Somewhat," she replied.

"Look, just because I don't want to date you doesn't mean that I don't like you," he walked over to sit next to her on the couch."You have to understand that Gwen was the first and, until I met the Avengers, only person that knew my secret. I loved her. Then she died."

He let out a sigh.

"It all went down hill for me, and I couldn't help but blame myself. Her dad made me promise when he died that I would stay away from Gwen, and keep her out of it. I couldn't help myself. So I stayed with her, and that happened. I didn't want the same thing to happen to you."

Wanda's eyes looked back up at him from the floor.

"You know Gwen was the love of my life, but I honestly did love you."

He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, but I love you too much to have anyone hurt you."

He walked back over to the window and jumped out. Wanda stood up and slowly made her way over to the window. She smiled. Maybe a spider and a witch could get along.

------------

Gwen watched as Peter did exactly as she had told him to do. He swung over to her and he picked her up to swing out of sight of the Tower.

"Okay maybe that was the right thing to do," Peter stated.

"See?" Gwen retorted.

"Yeah, Yeah," he grumbled.

"So, you up for ice-cream?" Gwen asked.

He laughed.

"Of course, but you can swing yourself," he laughed.

"You know the spider powers wore off after a few weeks," she giggled.

"I know," he shot a web at her waist and spun her back around till he was holding her. "But you can still swing."

He wrapped his arm around her as he pulled his mask back over his head. He jumped off the building and swung for the park.

Maybe everything for once was going well for Peter Benjamin Parker.