Chapter 12

Wanda looked around the warehouse desperately. She was very frantic and was trying all she could just to get a hint of where Peter was. The rest of the Avengers were looking around too.

"Jarvis? Is there anything in this warehouse other than the actual building?" Tony asked the AI.

Wanda looked around the area where all the equipment of Doc Ock's had been. She looked at the now vacant area. She ran her hand over the rusted walls. Her fingers were becoming stained with the red rust that was dotted over the walls. She felt a slight bump in the wall. She stopped walking and ran her hand over the spot on the wall again. Wanda felt something, but she didn't see anything. She squinted her eyes and then noticed a small button that  blended with the wall. But sure enough there was a small button there.

"Over here. There's a button in the wall," her Sokovian voice echoed through the building.

Pietro was the first to get there and stared puzzled by the small button that blended in perfectly with the wall. Tony, Steve, and Thor then ran over.

"Jarvis do a scan of the building," Tony ordered the AI.

The whole group waited a few seconds for the AI to respond. 

"The area directly to the right. I'm detecting steel reinforcement, tunnels that run underneath the building, and a heat signature," Jarvis informed the group.

Steve then moved Wanda and Pietro aside and pressed the button himself. Sure enough, there was a door that opened up directly to the right. Wanda looked in. She saw that it was a small elevator that would carry them down underneath the building. They all stepped into the tight elevator.

The door closed and slowly made a rough descent. After a few minutes of awkward silence, the door opened to reveal a small lab.

"About time you got here."

They looked around only to find Wade.

"What are you doing here?" Steve asked.

"Oh yeah, because when tres (Spanish for three) superheroes go missing its like no big deal," Wade smirked.

"Point taken," Tony replied.

"Well I'm out, oh yeah might wanna press that button on the computer," Wade said as he made his way back up the elevator.

They all glanced over at the small laptop they had just now noticed. Pietro walked over and pressed the button. A video came up and it showed a bloody and beaten Peter, unmasked. They could even hear his deep breaths through the computer.

"Now Avengers, you could try to come and save your spider, but if you do that it would be at the cost of Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton's lives. I also wouldn't advise it because of the fact that all of your worst enemies are here and working together to achieve one goal......" Doc Ock started.

"The Avengers' extinction," a cold, metallic voice said as the camera shifted to Ultron. "Miss me?"

"So you have one of two options, you can come and save the spider and have Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton killed, or you can come and rescue Ms.Romanoff and Mr. Barton," Doc rock laughed.

"Rescue Clint and Natasha, guys. I'll be alright I'll figure it out on my own. Just don't let them die because of me," Peter said through a raspy voice.

Doc Ock grabbed his head with one of his tentacles.

"Shush! If you do chose to save Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton, I won't let Mr. Parker here go, but he won't be killed. You must meet me at the top  Chrysler building to make the deal," Doc Ock laughed as the screen went black.

"Well let's go! We have to go get Natasha and Clint!" Pietro shouted as he picked up Wanda bridal style and ran for the elevator.

The rest of the Avengers soon followed him.
------------

"Why are we keeping the spider alive?!?!" Green Goblin yelled at Doc Ock and Loki.

"Because we can't use the symbiote on him and have him tear the Avengers apart and kill them all. And we'll let the symbiote go from him long enough for him to see his good work and then we'll torture him until he does die," Loki snarled.

Kaine stood silently in the corner of the other room. Doc Ock had told him to keep an eye on Peter.

"Come on, Kaine, this isn't you!" Peter pleaded.

Kaine's eyes just narrowed.

"I owe Doc Ock. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be existing," Kaine snarled.

"But he made you kill people," Peter reminded.

Kaine walked over and extended his talons and he placed them at Peter's neck. He swiped over and gave Peter a slight cut on his neck.

"Maybe I like to kill," Kaine snarled.

Peter gave up and let Kaine walk back over to the corner.

-------------

"One of you see if you can get a hold of Spider-Man through his wrist communicator," Fury ordered.

Ava was looking on a computer of all of the possible places that they could keep Spider-Man. Luke, Danny, and Sam were trying to call Peter through his wrist communicator. Sam was giving up hope when he was only met by static. Luke and Danny were met by the same.

"Ava, can you get a signal on his wrist communicator?" Sam tried.

"I can't get a direct location, his signal is scrambled so it's giving off multiple locations," Ava sighed in defeat.

-----------

Peter was with Doc Ock in the same room as he had been before with Kaine.

"Why would you let me live if they choose Clint and Natasha, but not if they pick me?" Peter asked.

"In due time you'll see Mr.Parker," Doc Ock laughed.

-----------

Clint and Natasha were being taken to the Chrysler building along with Peter. Standing across from where they were held by Doc Ock, was the Avengers.

"Have you made you decision?" Doc Ock sneered.

"Pick Peter, he's just a kid," Clint pleaded.

"He has a lot more a head of him," Natasha included.

"Guys get Clint and Natasha, I'll be alright. I've been in worse situations," he tried.

Steve looked at Wanda. Wanda nodded in response.

"We pick Clint and Natasha," Steve answered.