Chapter 6

Ava, Danny, and Luke leaped from skyscraper to skyscraper making their way through New York.

"Where are we going to find Webs?" Luke asked.

"I don't know! I was hoping he would be out and we could just catch him or something," Ava yelled.

"Maybe we should talk to the Avengers. Weren't they the ones who found Nova?" Danny suggested.

"By the time we do that who knows what else Spider-Man will do," Ava said.

Just then the crimson and gray Spider-Man swung past them.

"Spidey!" Luke yelled.

This Spider-Man turned around and landed in front of them.

"What do you guys want?" he snarled.

"Spider-Man, what's up with this new act of yours?" Ava asked.

"I've had a change of heart," he snarled at Ava.

Ava raised a brow under her White Tiger mask.

"Friend, I know what you always say 'with great power comes great responsibility' this isn't you," Danny stated.

"Maybe this is me now," he snarled at Danny.

-------------
Peter sat on the bed and then quickly got up. He put his suit on as quick as he could and then looked at the news.

---------------

All of the sudden all of their wrist communicators popped up with someone calling. It was the real Spider-Man.

"Guys if your facing a crimson and grey version of me, that's not me. Get out of there NOW!" Peter yelled through the communicator.

Ava, Danny, and Luke all shot each other concerned nervous glances and slowly backed up. The crimson spider, however, leaped and blocked their path. Ava, Danny, and Luke were soon backed up against a wall with nowhere to run. The crimson spider extended its talons and walked forward, towards the teen heros. Out of nowhere the real Spider-Man jumped and kicked the crimson one in the side.

"Spidey? Is that you, like the real you?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, it's me. Now we have to get out of here before he comes back!" Peter yelled at them.

The team then started jumping from roof to roof, trying to evade the fake spider that was trying to follow them.

"What's going on?" Ava asked as she puffed air out.

"No time for questions just run!" Peter yelled.

---------------

Wade was about to break into Avengers Tower, when he heard yells from teenagers. He turned around and looked at the scene before him. Four teenage superheroes and one fake rogue Spider-Man chasing them. Wade ran out with both katanas out.

"Hey! Don't touch my things!" Wade yelled at the rogue.

The rogue Spider-Man hissed and stopped to face Wade. Wade petted up his katana and cut on the fake's arm. He yelped out in pain and fell to the ground. He started to bleed and yellow goo was mixed in it. Wade causually picked up the rogue Spider-Man and walked back over to the Tower. Peter stood, breathing very heavily and then collapsed on the ground. Luke picked him up. Ava, Luke, and Danny then followed Wade to Avengers Tower, while Luke carried Peter in his arms.

They walked into Avengers Tower where they were met by all the Avengers yelling at Wade.

-------------

Wanda was heading to the elevator to go out to the coffee shop nearby. She pressed the button on the elevator for the lobby. She looked down at herself and what she was wearing. Her army green jacket, black boots, dark jeans, and a navy blue shirt. The ding of the elevator arriving at the lobby almost made her jump, she still wasn't quite used to it. She walked out and then saw the mercenary with the gray and crimson Spider-Man in his hands. She gasped.

"Friday, tell the Avengers to get down here immediately," her Sokovian voice said with shock.

"Yes, miss," the Irish female voice said.

Wanda backed up to the desk and jumped at the ding of the elevator. The rest of the Avengers ran out and all they had to do was look at the door to know why Wanda called.

Deadpool stumbled in and dropped the gray and crimson Spider-Man on the ground. He yelped in pain as the mercenary dropped him.

"Deadpool! Why did you bring this thing to our tower!!?!?!" Steve yelled at him.

"Your welcome. Look I'm actually being serious for once, can't you just give me a break?" the mercenary asked.

"Sure, when you explain why you brought it," Tony stated harshly.

Just then Ava, Luke, Danny, and Peter, who was still in Luke's arms, walked in. Bruce motioned for them in the elevator.

"Lets get him up to the lab," Bruce stated.

Ava, Danny, and Luke followed Bruce into the elevator with Peter.

"Look, I thought you'd be interested in the fact that this is practically a slim ball that's laying right here," Deadpool pulled out his goo covered katana and showed it off to all of them.

"Okay, then let's get it up to the lab for analyzing," Tony suggested.

------------

Natasha sat still chained to the pole and was struggling to break the chains that held her.

"Ms. Romanoff, your never going it get through those chains, and don't worry. It won't be long until one of your teammate's death," Doc Ock laughed with a snarl.

"Then why still keep me here? I'll already be broken if you kill any Avenger," Natasha questioned.

"Because, Ms. Romanoff, I will need bait for the wallcrawler when he comes looking for me, and who better than one of his fellow Avengers," Doc Ock laughed maniacally.

-------------

The heroes that all stood in the lab all let out a sigh of relief as Bruce concluded that Peter would be fine. That Peter was just exhausted and still hadn't got all of the venom out of his system.

Then they walked over to the table where they strapped down the rogue Spider-Man. He was unconscious now because Tony had hit him on the head really hard.

"I think that we should find out what's under this mask," Tony suggested.

Ava nodded and reached for the mask. Ava pulled off the rogue Spider-Man's mask and all of the heroes in the room took a step back and gasped at what had been under that mask.