Chapter 13

Peter sighed as Doc Ock kept his deal and pushed Clint and Natasha over to the rest of the Avengers. Steve cut Clint then Natasha free as Doc Ock left with Peter. Natasha whipped around and slapped Steve across the face.

"What were you thinking?!?! He's just going to kill Peter now or torture him!" Natasha yelled.

"If they would've chosen Peter they would've just killed us and then gone back for Peter. They have what they want, and Peter's really clever. He'll figure a way out," Clint tried to convince.

Wanda walked over to the edge of the building and looked down.

"Please don't jump," Tony stated.

She jumped at the sudden voice. Pietro ran over to her.

"I'm just......worried. What if he can't get out of there," she sobbed.

Pietro grabbed her hand.

"It will be alright," he soothed.

She sniffled as she choked back tears.

--------------

Doc Ock made it back to the warehouse and chained Peter back to the table. He struggled as new blood started to drop down the table.

"What do you want with me, Ock?" Peter asked.

"What do I want with you? Oh you know make you pay for everything you've ever done to me," Doc Ock snarled.

"And we need him to kill the Avengers," Loki smirked as he walked in.

"Why do you need me? I won't kill them no matter what," Peter replied as his eyes narrowed.

Ultron, Whiplash, Green Goblin, and the Vulture then walked in. Ultron walked over with a large syringe. He slightly chuckled to himself as he started to inject Peter with the syringe. Peter groaned in pain.

"That it? Ock, Goblin, Vulture, I'm ashamed of you. You have done worse to me ever since you all showed your hideous faces," Peter chuckled.

"Oh in due time, Mr. Parker, in due time," Doc Ock sneered.

Kaine walked in with a small metal box.

"It's here," he smirked.

"Ah, perfect," Doc snickered.

Doc Ock took the box from Kaine and held it tauntingly in front of Peter's face.

"What is that?" Peter asked, concern starting to show up in his voice as it cracked.

"Oh, you of all people should know what it is," Doc Ock sneered.

The box started to shake violently from side to side and small growling noises came from within. Peter raised his brow in concern.

"Is that......?" he gulped. "Venom?"

"Nope," Greene Goblin laughed maniacally.

"Carnage?" Peter asked panicked.

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner!" Vulture yelled.

"You see, Mr. Parker, we can't get close enough to the Avengers to kill them, but you can," Doc Ock laughed as he poured the symbiote out onto the table. "Come on we need to make sure Mr. Parker and Carnage have nice quality time together." 

Doc Ock lead the rest of the villains and Kaine out of the room as the symbiote looked around. Peter gulped as the symbiote must have seen him for it stopped scrambling and then made its way over next to his foot. His eyes widened in fear of the symbiote. It stuck to his foot and started crawling up his leg. It quickly made its way up Peter's leg. It made its way up the rest of Peter's body. It was at his neck and crawled up. Peter started hyperventilating as it finally covered any trace of his Spider-Man costume. He started taking deep breaths as new thoughts flooded his mind.

Kill. Kill. Kill. We must kill and cause Carnage. Carnage is chaos!

"No!"  Peter screamed, but knew nobody could probably hear him.

He struggled against the restraints and eventually broke then and started looking around the room wildly for an escape. He started running around on the sides of walls and screeching.

"Perfect," Doc Ock muttered.

"But how will we control him?" Green Goblin asked.

"We'll have to wait until he tires himself out," Ultron spoke. "He might just kill us all if we go in there now."

"What all can this symbiote do?" Whiplash asked Doc Ock.

"It is like the Venom symbiote, but it has more enhanced abilities like the enhanced speed and the spikes that poke out," Ock answered.

Kaine stared at Peter as he scrambled and screamed as he ran around the room. He started at what he had thought was right. Something inside of him clicked and he now remembered everything and remembered how wrong this was. He looked over at Ock and tackled him.

"What are you doing?!?!" Doc Ock yelled at Kaine.

"Getting as far away from you as possible," he growled.

He tied up all of Doc Ock's arm to were they were behind his back and Doc Ock couldn't move them. Green Goblin threw a pumpkin bomb at him, but Kaine threw it back at him. Whiplash tried to tied him up in his whips, but Kaine dodge and the whips got tied up on a pole. He went and ripped Ultron's processor out. He jumped and ripped Vulture's wings off. Then he leaped and webbed Loki to the wall. He grabbed Loki's scepter and jumped out of the window.

-------------

Wanda sat on her bed at Avengers Tower. She had tears streaming down her face and some had dropped down on her bed. She stood up and walked out into the hallway. Wanda made her way over to the elevator and took it up to the roof. She looked over at the sunset that was cascading beautiful colors over the New York skyline. As the sun made its way down over the horizon, but she just sat at a bench that for some reason was up on the top. Tears started to stream down her face again.

She couldn't think about anything else but Peter. She might not ever see him again and he might not even be alive. She started to stand up and walk back to the elevator, but was met by someone. At first she thought it was Pietro, but looked up and saw the crimson and gray Spider-Man costume.

"I know where Peter is. I can take you to him," Kaine suggested.