Chapter 1

Jade's POV:

Leigh-Anne  never acknowledges me when she's with that pig. It's like I'm just a stranger. Or an outsider is what Jesy likes to say. Jesy  was close to Leigh-Anne  but it changed when she started to go out with Josh. Perrie  thought they were cute and she never really cared because she had her own boyfriend. Jesy and I were available. The only person I want is leigh-anne  and she's taken for ever!

Leigh-Anne POV

"Lee lee I want a word!" Josh called from the front room.

I hated when he called me Lee lee! That was the nickname Jade gave me! I quickly made my way into the front room. My head down.  "

"Babe why were you checking Jade out earlier?" He asked.

"I I I wasn't!" I stuttered.

"Don't lie to me baby!" He shouted. He got up from the sofa and pushed me to the ground.

"Admit it Leigh! " He roared stamping on my stomach.

'Ok I was checking Jade out!" I squeaked. "

"I knew it you piece of trash!" He roared slapping his hand hard across my face.

"Please stop" I squealed. "

"I'm sorry I ever engaged to you wait I'll rephrase that I'm sorry your ever born!" He said menacingly. He then left me shivering on the floor in a pool of blood. All I wanted right now was a hug off Jade.

Hope you liked it!

What's your opinion on Josh? Should Leigh-Anne marry him?

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️