Chapter 9

Jade's POV
I took Leigh home with me I couldn't leave her for Josh when he came back from the pub. "Leigh you ready?" I called. She was packing her case for the tour tomorrow. "I'm coming Jade!" She yelled. She is never prepared for tour! It wasn't long before we were in the car driving back to mine. She went out like a light. I on the other hand was tossing and turning. Leigh-Anne has been put through so much with that pig and she is still going to marry him!

The next morning:

"Morning Jadey" Leigh-Anne said into my face once I had opened my eyes. "Morning!" I replied. "I brought you some tea" she said. "Thanks Leigh" I said. I sipped it while she bumbled down the stairs with out suitcases. Then josh rang Leigh's phone

Josh: Leigh where are you?
Jade:  She's with me
Josh: I need to speak to her
Jade: Well you can't we're leaving for America soon
Josh: Let me speak to her

"Jade who you talking to?" Leigh-Anne called. I put the phone down on him. "Bloody PPI!" I yelled back at her. "You nearly ready?" She asked. "Yeah I'm just gonna throw something on!" I yelled. I quickly threw on some USA pro gear and made my way down stairs. "Here you go" I said putting her phone in her hand. "Thanks jadey" she said smiling at me. We then made our way to the airport.

Leigh-Anne's POV
Josh been on my mind all morning. Usually he would phone to see where I am. Or to apologise for the night before. But he didn't. "You ok Leigh?" Perrie asked when we were waiting in line for security. "Yeah" I replied. "You seem a bit stressed" she said. "I'm just making sure I haven't forgot anything" I lied. "If you have forgot anything I'll phone Joe he will get it for you" she said. "Thanks Pez" I liked Joe. He was nothing like Josh. He actually loved Perrie and didn't take her for granted. I guess I can't change Josh. Like I can't go back in time and never have said yes to marrying him. Then I would have Jade. That's if she loves me.

It's weird making Jade clueless to the fact that Leigh loves her even though we all know! I love writing fanfictions sometimes! I hope your enjoying this book and it's not going on and on and on and it's not making sense! At least the chapter is a little longer than the others!!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️