Chapter 6

Jade's POV
"You'll never bring me down!" Jesy sang the last line of shout out to my ex. "That's a wrap!" Claud shouted. "Wanna come out for some drinks?" Perrie asked wiping her forehead with a cloth. "No thanks I'll pass!" Leigh-Anne said. "Jade?" Perrie asked. "Nah were travelling to America tomorrow l need my beauty sleep!" I said. "You are a beauty" Leigh-Anne blurted. I smiled but was shocked at the same time. Was Leigh flirting with me? "I didn't mean it like that!" She exclaimed going red. My smile faded a bit. I wanted to be real. I wanted her to love me. I wanted both of us to be happy!

Leigh-Anne's POV
Shoot! What have I done! I've just blurted out that Jade was a beauty! She laughed it off at first. Then I told her I didn't mean it. Her smile was wiped off her face. Does she like me too? That's not possible right? These thoughts were swimming in my head as I was making my way back home. I knew Josh would have something to say about this morning. That's why I bought him some beer. I know he loves beer. "Hiya Josh!" I exclaimed walking through the door. "Hi Leigh can I have a word?" He said. I walked into the room sheepishly. "Why were you sat next to Jade in the car?" He asked. " Because there were no other seats" I said. "Babe how many times have I told you stop bothering with her" he said. "She's part of the girl band I'm in!" I shot at him. "Don't be smart with me Pinnock!" Josh said getting louder. "I can't help it Josh your not letting me sit next to a girl in my own girl group" I said. "Well I don't know why she's talking to you anyway nobody likes you really!" He said nastily. Now he was getting horrible. "Josh nobody likes you I'm only with you cause my parents want grand kids" I said sarcastic. They really didn't but I needed to snap at him. "What did you say to me!" He roared crushing the beer can in his own hands."Josh I was joking chill" I said laughing. "Well don't joke about this again" he said. That was it no slapping. No blood. No nothing. Has Josh changed. Well this won't last.

Do you think josh will stay nice?

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️