Chapter 11

Jade's POV
"I wish we could be like that why can't we be like that" Perrie sang. "Welcome to the stage Jason Derulo!" I yelled into the mic. "When with him do you call him name like you do with me does it feel the same" Jason sang. He winked at me once he appeared. He has always had a crush on me. I've never felt the same way about him so we never went out. Every so often he would send the odd message about going on a date with him. I alway turned him down saying I had a boyfriend when I didn't. I smiled at him and waited till my turn to sing at the end.

Leigh-Anne's POV
I just saw Jason wink at Jade! I've always known he had a crush on her but he winked at her publicly. And I bet management was ok with that! I stared at Jason the whole time he sang. He better not hit on my girl. Well she's not my girl but nobody gets to hit on her without my permission! Calm it Leigh I thought! I waited for my bit. "I don't want to hide us away" I sang. I looked over at Jade she was looking in my direction swaying to the music. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I loved when we had these times on stage together

Jade's POV
Leigh just caught me staring at her. She just smiled at me. I wonder why she was staring at me when she sang?. Maybe she was to nervous to look at the crowd. "Why can't we be like that wish we could be like that.." I sang. I quickly glanced at Leigh-Anne. She had a lovely figure I thought! "Bye California!" Jesy yelled down the mic. The crowd screamed and screamed. The screams died down as we made our way to the dressing room! "That was amazing!" Perrie said bring us in for a hug. I could feel sparks fly as I touched Leigh-Anne's body. It felt amazing I wished this could last.

Ooh Jason has a little crush on Jade! Well let's be honest we all have a crush on Jade!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️