Chapter 12

Jade's POV

We watched the rest of Ariana Grande's show on a screen in our dressing room. Once the show was over Ariana came to thank us in our dressing room. "You girls killed it out there!" She exclaimed running to hug us. "Well thats what we do!" Jesy joked. We all laughed. "Well I'll let you guys crack on" she said walking to the door. "Bye Ari!" We shouted. She then left and we all just sat around on social media. "Jade?" Leigh-Anne called. "Yeah?" I called back. "Have you seen this?" She said waking over to me. Someone had taken a picture of us on stage and put the caption leighade 💖❤️ (picture up above) "Aw that's cute!" I said looking in to Leigh's glimmering eyes of joy. "I know" she said. "Can you send the link and I will share it on our profile!" "Ok" she said. I saw her open her messages and she had a message from josh. "Leigh what had josh said?" I asked. "Oh it's nothing here's the link" she said laughing it off. After that her eyes stopped glimmering. I need to find out what josh said before he hurts Leigh more.

Ooh what do you think of that cute leighade moment! I just love cute leighade moments! Don't you? Anyway what do you think Josh said to make Leigh upset? Let's see what you guys think! Soon will be revealed Friday!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️