Chapter 13

Leigh-Anne POV

Josh has been messaging me all day. He says about moving out to Australia after glory days meaning I have to quit little mix. If I didn't we would split. He also says he's got a surprise for me. He says he visiting us in a few days. I wonder what the surprise is.

A couple days later:

"I wanna shout it from the rooftops!!" Perrie sang. I was scanning the crowd looking for Josh. He had to be somewhere. Today was the day he would be revealing his surprise. I looked over in Jade's direction. She looked stunning in the light. She turned to look at me. She smiled and mouthed "You ok?". I nodded. "Yeah you?" "Bit nervous I'm seeing my boyfriend for the first time tonight" she mouthed back. Boyfriend? She did say boyfriend. How? When? What? "Congrats" was all I could say.  I then saw Josh at the corner of my eye. He looked at me sternly. I smiled at him and he squeezed a smile out. He had to. He was going to be happy now. He's got me all to himself. Jade has someone that isn't me.

Jade's POV

It broke my heart telling Leigh I had a boyfriend. She didn't care but I did I love her. But Jed is really nice. We met over social media and we've Skype quite a lot. He really sweet but not as sweet as Leigh. I thought getting a boyfriend will stop my feeling for Leigh. But it didn't. I still love her. She was my first true love and now I've think I've blown it.

One thing Jade's got a boyfriend! Whoop whoop! Do you think Leigh will move to Australia?

See ya Monday!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️