Chapter 23

Jade's POV

"We're here today for the hearing of the death of Leigh-Anne pinnock" the judge said.

"Can josh come to the stand please" the judge said.

Josh walked up to the stand. "What happened to Leigh-Anne at 14:45 today" the judge said.

"Well I saw her kissing Jade and I only pushed her!" He said.

"Have you ever physically hurt Leigh-Anne?" The judge said.

"No I loved her I would never touch her!" Josh said.

I wanted to scream at him but I didn't I stayed quiet as a mouse.

"Ok josh Barton can you please sit down and can Miss Jade Thirlwall please come to the witness stand" the judge said.

As I started to walk to the stand I saw Perrie and Jesy winking at me. I smiled.

"Miss thirlwall tell me what you witnessed today at 14:45" the judge said.

"Well I kissed Leigh-Anne because I love her and josh came along and he pushed her" I said.

The judge nodded.

"She cracked her skull on the pavement" I said bursting into tears.

"Jade before I let you go can I ask has Josh ever hurt Leigh-Anne?" The judge asked.

"Yes he slapped, hit and threw stuff at her" I replied.

"I NEVER TOUCHED HER!" Josh shouted.

"Josh Barton calm down!" The judge shouted.

"Do you have anything to prove it?" The judge asked.

I nodded and gave my phone to the police officer to give to the judge. The judge looked through my photos I took when Leigh-Anne got hurt badly.

"Hmm" the judge said flicking though the photos.

"I've made my decision could you go back to your seat" the judge said.

I walked back to my seat nearly in tears.

"Josh Barton I declare you guilty you will be sentenced to life in prison for the death of Leigh-Anne Pinnock" the judge said.

Josh was carried off kicking and screaming. I just burst into tears. If only she never forgave him. She wouldn't of gone to the airport. She wouldn't of fell. She wouldn't have cracked her skull. If only I stopped her. If only...

Well josh has gone to prison! Also, only one chapter left! I might post it later today seen as it's the last'! 😭😭

Stay awesome!
Phoebe 💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

All we know (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें