Chapter 14

Leigh-Anne's POV

"How's my lee lee?" Josh exclaimed running to me with a beaming smile. "You ok Josh?" I said hugging him. "Yes I'm fine now I'm with you!" He said kissing me. I was a bit taken back. He has never been like this and we haven't kissed in months. I kissed him back no matter how painful my heart was. It was bleeding for Jade. I guess I don't  need Jade anymore she has a boyfriend and I have Josh. I will still have feelings for Jade but not as much. She doesn't need me getting in the way of her love life.

Jade's POV

I walked off the stage and quickly went to the dressing room. Jed was meeting me in a couple of minutes. I needed to make myself look presentable. As I was walking down the corridor I saw josh hugging Leigh. It was no big deal they were just hugging. I then saw Josh connect his lips with Leigh. She didn't hold back. I stopped and stared mouth open. Then I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Take a picture it will last longer!" I heard jesys voice joke in my ear. Leigh-Anne pulled away from Josh and laughed. "Follow me babe!" She exclaimed taking Josh's hand and leading him away. I felt numb. I didn't think this would hurt me. "Jade are you ok?" Perrie asked. "No Perrie I feel horrible what have I done!" I wailed. "Come here Jadey" she said. She led me to a private dressing room. "So Jade what is up?" She said. "I love Leigh-Anne!" I blurted. "Oh Jade why are you so sad about that!" She said. "I saw her kiss Josh and she liked it and I've got a boyfriend so she'll never get with me!" I exclaimed blurting out all my feelings. "Aw Jade come here!" She said wrapping her arms around me. "I love you Perrie" I murmured. "I love you too Jade!" She said. I love these moments with Perrie.

How could I make a fanfic and not add Jerrie! It would be stupid of me! Anyway, looks like Josh is getting better and finally treating Leigh like she deserves! You won't know if she moves to Australia for a long time yet! I got other things in this fanfic that will surprise you!

See ya soon!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️