Chapter 22

Jade's POV

"She's gone!" Perrie said walking out the room in floods of tears.

"Jesy lee lees gone!" I wailed.

"Aw Jade come here!" Jesy wrapped me up in her body.

"Jade she loved you and she's still in here!" Jesy said pointing at my chest.

I nodded. "Can you phone Jed for me tell him I'm going back to his" I said.

Jesy nodded taking my phone off me. Jesy left the room and Perrie appeared.

"You ok Jadey?" Perrie asked.

"No Pez I already miss her!" I whimpered.

"Don't worry she's not in pain anymore she doesn't have to deal with Josh!" Perrie said.

The mention of Josh made we want blood.

"I'm going to find Josh!" I exclaimed running out the room.

"Jade wait don't you'll get in to trouble" Perrie called.

I ignored what she was saying and concentrated on Josh. He would of been caught by the police by now. He wasn't very athletic and he wasn't a very good runner.

I put my foot on gas and sped all the way to the nearest police station. Once I got there I spotted josh being carried out my by police.

"JOSH I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I screamed at him.

He nodded head down.

"YOU KILLED HER!" I screamed at him.

"Calm down miss" the police said calmly.

I tried controlling my anger and I started to cry.

"Were you anything to do with the accident?" One of the police men asked.

I nodded.

"Would you like to follow me?" He asked.

I followed him all the way to a office. I sat down on the table.

"Name?" The officer asked.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall " I replied.

"So miss thirlwall what happened?" He asked.

"Well I'll go back from the beginning" I said.

The officer nodded.

"I liked Leigh-Anne and she liked me but we never told each other" I said.

The officer nodded again listening carefully.

"She was moving to Australia and I tried to stop her" "I felt an urge to kiss her so I did"

I saw the officer write some notes down.

"Then josh saw and pushed her over and she hit her head" I said crying.

"Here miss thirlwall" he said passing me a tissue.

"Thank you" I sniffed.

"Oh also here's Leigh-Anne's phone we found it at the scene now I'm going to talk to the other officers and I'm going to see if I can bring the judging forward" he said walking out the office.

I scrolled through Leigh's phone and noticed a twitter account open. She doesn't control our account and she doesn't have her own. The twitter was open to the leighade account it was her own account. I laughed lee lee had a leighade account. She secretly shipped leighade. I then burst into tears. I miss my lee lee. My little bubble of weirdness. I then heard the door knock and I sat up straight.

"Jade are you in here?" I heard a geordie voice say.

"I'm here Pez" I yelled.

"Jade there bringing the court hearing forward".

I nodded and followed her out the door.

"Jade here's your phone" Jesy said.

"Thanks Jes I forgot!" I said.

"Miss Thirlwall can you and your friends follow me to the hearing room" the officer said.

We all followed him to the room all the way down the long corridor.

"You ready?" The officer said opening the door.

I nodded. I've never felt so ready in my life.

So, what will happen? Will Josh be sentenced? Also, only two chapters left! I hope you've enjoyed this book!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️