Chapter 10

Jade's POV

"Jade?" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and found Leigh-Anne staring at me. "What?" I said. "Will you play truth or dare with me?" She asked. We were now up in the air. Jesy and Perrie were asleep and I was trying to sleep but Leigh gets bored easily and hates sleeping in the day. "Ok do you want to go first?" I asked. "Yeah I'll go with truth" she said. "Have you ever had a crush on a girl?" I ask. I saw her face light up. Her dimples shone on her glossy face. "Yes" she said. "Spill the beans!" I said. I knew she wasn't going to say me but I wanted to know anyway! "Well it was on the xfactor" she said. I nodded. It couldn't be me. "Her name was Jeanne" she said. "Do you have a crush on someone now?" I asked. "Yes but I can't tell you" she replied.

Leigh-Anne's POV

I can't believe Jade asked me if I had a crush on a girl. I had to lie to her. I first told her about a girl that I made up. I kinda gave her a clue by saying the girls name was Jeanne. Meaning that her name started in a j and ended in a e. Just like Jade. She didn't catch on. She then asked if I had a crush on someone now! I couldn't tell her! Like I said I have Josh and she'll find someone pretty than me one day. She was a beauty. Anyone would fall for her. That's how I did!

Ooh! I know the Jeanne thing probably confusing! It's just Jeanne starts with j and ends in e! The same applies to Jade's name! Also does any think that Jade might get a boyfriend in this fanfic? Or will she stay as single as a Pringle but ready to mingle with Leigh kinda girl? Any guesses leave down below I like to see your guys response! I hope this book isn't boring and your actually enjoying it like I enjoyed writing it!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️