Chapter 17

Leigh-Anne's POV

Perrie would not put Harvey down. "Can I take him home?" She asked rubbing her cheek up his fur.

"No he's mine!" I yelled.

Fine!" Perrie sulked.

I laughed at her and I heard Josh's husky laugh behind me.

"Alright babe?" He said putting his arms around my neck and kissing me.

"I'm fine!" I replied in between kisses.

"Aw guys you are nearly as cute as me and Jake!" (Yes I know Jakesy is dead but I wrote this before they broke!) Jesy  exclaimed. 

"Pass me the sick bucket!" Perrie said miming being sick.

We both laughed still kissing each others faces. I got my phone and took a selfie with Josh kissing my neck. I posted it on Instagram and went to check on what Jade was doing with Jed.

I couldn't acually believe my eyes. I sat and stared at the screen till my eyes blurred and teared up.

"Leigh are you ok?" Jesy asked.

"I'm not" I choked.

"Want me to get Josh?" She asked.

"No,no ,no don't get Josh!" I exclaimed.

"Tell me what's up Leigh?" She said.

I went over to her and sat on her lap. "Look at this!" I said showing her my phone.

"What's so bad about that Jade has found someone that truly loves her!" Jesy said.

"But it's not me!" I wailed.

Jesy stared at me confused. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I love her  Jes!" I blurted.'"I truly loved her and care for her!"

Jesy just stared at  me.

"Look I said it!" I said.

"You liked Jade!" Jesy squealed.

"Yes!"

"Leigh that's wonderful you need to tell her your feelings!" Jesy said.

"No it's to late she has Jed I have  Josh were both in love we don't need each other anymore!" I said tearing up.

"Leigh you need to tell her!"

"Jes I can't and don't you utter a word to Perrie or especially Jade about this!" I said sternly.

"I'm not Leigh calm down!" She said.

I then snuggled up to her. I was so glad to finally get things off my chest! Jesy won't tell anyone she always has my word. But what I said was true! Jade has someone that she could possibly spend her whole life with! I have Josh! Josh has changed and now I love him even more! I will forever have feeling for Jade! But it's not the same anymore! Leighade is still there but it's slowly slipping into the shadows.

Jade's POV

I'm sleeping at Jed's tonight I couldn't face Leigh-Anne. She would of seen the picture now! It's posted all over the Internet and it's trending on Twitter! Some people already ship us. Jaded they call us. Some  people are saying Jerrie forever! And one unknown account says Leighade forever!

The next morning

"Morning beautiful" I heard a voice say.

I smiled and opened my eyes. Jed was smiling wildly in my face.

"I brought breakfast!" He said placing a plate of toast in my hand.

"Thanks babe" I said.

He left me to eat my toast as he went in the shower. I was half way through my toast when my phone went off.

J-Jade    L-Leigh

J: Hello
L: Jade I need to speak to you
J: Ok I'll come later
L: You need to come now I'm not going  to be here forever
J: Leigh you scaring me what's going on? 
L: Just come to our apartment  by the concert hall  Pez  and Jes are here
J: I'll be there in 5

I was so scared! What's the matter with Leigh! She sounds sad like she's been crying. I quickly shoved some clothes on. Grabbed my bag and said goodbye.

"What's the rush?" Jed asked coming out the bath room with a towel on.

"Leigh needs me!" I said.

"Oh well come again soon!" He yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"I will!" I yell running out the door.

I quickly made my way to my car and drove as fast as I could all the way to the little apartment we were sharing. I had the key to the apartment so I got in without knocking. The apartment was a mess there was clothes everywhere and suitcases sprawled across the floor.

"Leigh?" I called.

"In here!" She yelled.

In the front room was Jesy, Perrie and a dog.

"Nice dog" I said.

"His name his Harvey I got him from Josh" Leigh said.

I winced at the name. "So why am I here?" I asked.

"Well Josh and I are..."

What do you think josh and Leigh are doing? You won't have to wait to Monday to find a update I'll be updating twice tomorrow! It's my Christmas present to all of you!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖