Chapter 4

Jade's POV

"Lee Lee!" I shouted as I saw Leigh's Afro come into view. "Hiya Jadey!" She replied. " Where have you been?" Jesy asked. As she was replying I was staring at her cheek intensely. It had plasters all over the side of her cheek. "What happened?" I asked interrupting her. "Um I fell down the stairs with a cup in my hand!" She said. " Lee lee tell us the truth!" I said sternly. "That is the truth!" She said. "Ok" Jesy and I said. We then waited for Perrie to come. As we were driving to the dance studio I saw Josh out the corner of my eye. He looked angry and he had a menacing scowl on his face. "Look there's Josh over there!" Jesy said. "Josh!" Perrie called out the window. I saw Leigh-Anne's face go red and she tried slouching out of view. "Oh hey girls!" Josh said walking up to the car window. "Hi!" We all replied except for Leigh. "Oh hey Leigh you ok love!" He said sweetly smiling at her. "Oh I didn't see you there Josh" she said. "Where are you girls going?" He asked staring at me the whole time. "We're just going to the dance studio to practise some dance moves!" Perrie exclaimed. "Oh well have fun!" He said. As we drive off I saw him staring at me right in the face. It was the face that clearly said stay away from Leigh or something bad was going to happen. I wasn't scared of him I would do anything to be with Leigh. He wasn't going to stop that. Even if he was her fiancé.

Ooh josh hates Jade!

I hope your liking this story! It will get better I swear!

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️