Chapter 20

Jade's POV

"Girls I need you here Leigh's been in an accident get to the hospital quick!" I ended the call before they could answer.

I ran to the front desk.

"Hi how may I help you? The women behind the desk asked politely.

"I'm here to see Leigh she's just been brought in!" I exclaimed a little out of breath.

"Are you any relation to Leigh-Anne?" The women asked.

"Yes I'm her sister!" I lied.

"Ok follow me" she said.

She led me all the way to the third floor.

"She's in here she's not awake yet and the doctors are trying to figure out the problem!" The women said.

I nodded and made my way inside the room.

"Oh Leigh!" I said sitting down next to the bed.  I clasped her hands and kissed her cheek.

"Please wake up Leigh you have to for me!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek and on to Leigh-Anne's bed.

I then heard the door open and familiar faces arrived.

"Aw Jade what happened?" Jesy asked.

"It was josh he tried pushing me but pushed Leigh instead she's hit her head really bad!" I replied.

"Aw Jadey how did it happen?" Perrie asked sitting next to me.

I stared down at the floor. I had to tell them!

"I kissed her!" I blurted.

"You kissed Leigh?" Perrie said confused.

I nodded and saw Jesy smirking. The door then knocked and a doctor walked in.

"Well hello you must be Jade" he asked extending a arm.

I took it and replied "Yes how's Leigh doing?".

"You may want to sit down" he said.

I obeyed and sat down a bit worried. "Leigh has a blood clot in the brain she has a 10% chance of living" 

I know it's short don't kill me! This chapter is just leading up to the big one! Any guesses?

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️