Chapter 15

Leigh-Anne's POV

I was in the middle of a lovey dovey conversation with Josh when I heard the door open and a boy with a bomber jacket and scruffy hair appeared. "Uh hello" the boy said awkwardly. "Hi who are you?" I said confused. "I'm Jed I'm hear to see Jade" he said. "Ah you must be her new boyfriend" I said. "Uh yeah do you know where she is?" He murmured. "I'll go look" I said racing out the room. I wanted to find Jade she looked sad when I last left her. I looked all around the concert hall by the time I found her. She was in Perrie's dressing room. She was cuddling up to Perrie. They were both asleep. "Uh sorry to ruin your moment but someone is here to see you" I said. "Oh huh.." Jade stuttered trying to figure out her surroundings. "Oh no look at my makeup!" She exclaimed staring at herself in the mirror. "Jade you look alright your still stunning!" I blurted. "You really think so! She exclaimed. "Yeah I know so Jed is lucky to have you! I Said. "Thanks Leigh!" She said opening the door. "Knock him dead!" I said as she slipped away into the arms of Jed. (It sounds stupid but just go with it!)

Jade's POV

Jed was nice enough. He took me to a fancy restaurant down town. "So Jade what's it like to be in little mix?" He asked sipping on his drink. "It's pretty hectic but I get to live every moment with the girls" I said smiling. "That's sweet so heres a question do you have feeling for Leigh-Anne?" He said. I was a bit taken back. Why would he ask such a personal question? And on the first date. "Uh no why would you ask that?" I asked interested. "Well it's all over the media" he said throwing a chip into his mouth. "Well it's not true were just best friends!" I lied. We were more than just friends and Leigh knew. Even if she didn't have feelings for me. Leighade has been real for a long time!

Leigh-Anne's POV

"Babe what's my surprise?" I asked. "Well if you would follow me princess" he said taking my hand and leading me to the back of the concert hall. "Here we go" he said removing his hands.

Ooh I wonder what the surprise is! Drop some guesses down below! Also, it looks like Jed has made his way into the scene! Do you think he knows there's connection between Jade and Leigh? Or is he clueless?

Also, did anyone see this on Twitter!!!

Leighade is defo not dead according to Leigh! Guys Leighade is coming back on the scene!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️