Chapter 24

Jade's POV

A couple of months later:

We were in Sheffield. It was the first night of the glory days tour. I was excited but sad at the same time. We had to do it without Leigh. It's so painful I wish I had her by my side. 

"But she's still in here!" Jesy said pointing at my chest before we went on stage.

"Thanks Jes" I said.

"We're here for you" Perrie said.

"I love you guys" I exclaimed.

"We love you too!" They exclaimed.

We group hugged and departed for stage.

On stage:

"Now this song we need some help!" Jesy exclaimed.

"We want you to use your light on your phones!" Perrie exclaimed.

"This is secret love song" I said.

We sang the whole song then it got to Leigh's part. I wanted to do her parts.

"I don't want to hide us away I'm wishing for that day some day!" I said.

I felt tears rolling down my cheek I couldn't carry on. 

"We love you Jade!" The crowd yelled.

"I love you too!" I shouted back.

Once the song was finished I mouthed to Jesy

"I think it was time we told them".

Jesy nodded.

"Guy we have some news" Jesy said

"Jade.." Perrie said but I interrupted her.

"I love Leigh!" I said.

The fans screamed and screamed. 

"I love Leigh" I said again.

It felt weird saying it first of all. But I got used to it. Leigh loved me and I loved her. I love Leigh-Anne even though she's not alive. She's in my heart! I love Leigh-Anne Pinnock.

The end

Well this is the end! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it! One reason I love this book is it's not clique and it doesn't end all happy and they were painting rainbows and shit like that! But if your story ends like that it's cool I will still like your story! Anyway, do you have a favourite chapter? My next fanfic is a Perrie and You it's already out if you wanna read some! It's called How I Fell In Love With You and I'm updating every Friday!

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖