Chapter 8

Jade's POV

I left it a few minutes before I went to check on Leigh. She must be so scared. "Leigh?" I called walking through the door. I could hear a soft cry. "Aw Leigh!" I said running to her and hugging her. I lifted her up gently and placed her on the sofa. "Wait here!" I instructed. I quickly made my way to kitchen. I bundled bandages and water into my arms. "Here Leigh" I said. She tilted her head and I poured some cold water down her mouth. She sipped it slowly she was in so much pain! "Thank you" she mumbled. She then broke down in to tears. " It's ok Leigh I'm here" I said. She looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "This is what he does to you?" I asked. She nodded her head. All her lies were to protect him! The pig that constantly brings her down.

Leigh-Anne's POV
Jade knows about everything. The way Josh is with me and that he hates her with a passion. The only thing she doesn't know about is my love for her. She hugged me for hours because Josh wasn't home. "You ok?" She asked. I was sat on her lap watching dance moms. It was our favourite show at the moment. I looked into Jade's eyes. "I'm fine" I wheezed. She smiled at me. I stared at her plumb plum lips. There was an urge to kiss her. But I couldn't. She wouldn't except it. She was my best friend. We were sisters not lovers!

I have to include dance moms it's kinda taking over my life!

Anyway guys

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️