Chapter 2

Jade's POV

Leigh-Anne has been on my mind all day! Her bouncy Afro always on her shoulder! Her smile that could light up the dark sky. I decided to visit her. Not to tell her my feeling just to chat. I quickly made my way into my car and drove for 15 minutes. I stopped at the shops on the way for some chocolate and a bottle of wine. Once I got to Leigh-Anne's I knocked on the door. No answer. "Lee-Lee!" I called out. I knew she was home her car was there and she rarely goes anywhere without her car. I then looked for the spare key underneath the mat and made my ways inside. "Leigh?" I questioned waking through the hallway. "I'm here" I heard a small squeeze say. " Leigh!" I yelled running to her. She was sat in a pool of blood. "Leigh what happened?" I asked.
"I stubbed my toe and hit my stomach and head on the table" she replied barely conscious. I didn't believe her but went along with her lie. "I'm going to wait till Josh gets back" I said nursing her. She nodded closing her eyes. It was hours before Josh came back and he wasn't quite pleasant!

I heard the door open and a gruff cough. "Leigh?" I heard a manly voice call. Josh barged through the door. "What are you doing here?" He said abruptly. "Hello to you to" I said. I wasn't scared of Josh I've delt with him before. He was my bully in school! "I asked you what are you doing here?" He repeated. "Did you do this?" I said pointing down at the weak Leigh-Anne." WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING!" He roared. Leigh-Anne's eyes snapped open. Her body was quivering on my lap! "Did you do this to her?" I asked softly. "NO I DID NOT!" He yelled. I thought it was time I left. "Bye Leigh!" I said placing the chocolates and wine in the table. I kissed her head gently. "It's going to be ok!" I whispered to her. "Look after her" I said. "I will" Josh said smiling wildly. I didn't want to go but I knew Josh would get angrier and angrier if I stayed. I quickly made my way to the car. Leigh-Anne still fresh in my mind.

Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️