The Meeting

A/N Mianhae for any grammatical errors, due to english not being my first language! Have fun reading tho~

Y/N POV

Right now, I'm sitting on a plane to Seoul. I'm going to visit my uncle for 2 month, whom I didn't see for the last 2 years, due to me studying overseas and not finding the time to fly over. I'm really excided to finally see my uncle again, who knows what he's doing to Jackson right now hahaha~. The plane lands and I get off. Getting my stuff, I walk out to the front door, only to see that uncles most trusted employee, Jeongsuk, waits for me. I smile and walk over to him.

"Jeongsuk, it's good to see you!" I say.

"It's good to see you too, Miss Park!" he smiles.

"Jeongsuk, what did I tell you about calling me Miss Park?" i frown.

"Ah...right Miss- ehm...I mean Y/N!" he stutteres out.

I giggle at his behavior and start walking towards the car.

The drive to my apartment was only 15 minutes. I ask Jeongsuk to wait for me until I finish unpacking, he nods and I walk into the building. Getting off the elevator on the 12th floor, I walk into my apartment and into my room. After I put my stuff away, I walk back out to Jeongsuk.

It took us over 30 minutes to reach JYP Entertainment, due to traffic. Walking into the company, I greet the receptionist and continue to the elevator.

Standing in front of my uncles office, I knock and in return receive a 'come in'. Inside I spot my uncle talking to one of his producers.

"Annyeong~ Uncle!" I say grinning.

"Y/N!" he says surprised.

"Dae!" I giggle.

He stands up and hugs me tight.

"Why are you here already? I excpected you to be home sleeping away your jet lag!" he asks.

"I wanted to see you as fast as possible!" I answer.

He laughs and pets my head.

"Come on, sit down we have a lot to catch up on!" he says smiling.

I sit down on the couch and we start talking about many things. Finally he asks me what I would like to do for the time being.

"Hm...how about you show me around for a bit?" I ask.

He nods and walks out of his office with me following.

We walk for about 40 minutes, before we come to a door that has loud music streaming out from it, uncle opens the door and the music stops. I walk inside and get greeted by some really pretty girls, but there is one girl that grabs my attention...

To be continued...

Words:450

A/N Thank you for reading! Love ya all~ :*

I'm going to update every Saturday! So stay tuned~

And I don't know how many chapters I'm going to make this, I'll just go with the stuff I have in my head ;)