Music bank part 4

A/N Thoughts=Italic

Y/N POV

...a staff member. We nearly walk into each other, but I quickly side step him, so that he walks right past me. I look at him, but continue what I wanted to do and walk out. I walk down the hallway and then right towards the snack area. Once there, I walk to the soft-drink machine, put the money inside and press the button for the water. I grab the bottle once it falls down and drink from it. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. There standing, is none other than Jimin from BTS, he grins widely.

"Y/N! What are you doing here? I thought you're still overseas!" he hugs me tightly and I smile hugging him back.

"I came back to spent some time with uncle." I say as we pull apart.

"That's cool. How long are you staying?" He asks.

"I'll be here for the next 2 month. And if you're wondering, you, the guys and I still have plenty of time to meet and do things." I tell him and he smiles.

"That's great! The guys and I have many things we want to do with you!" he says smirking creepily.

"Please tell me you're not going to kill me or something?!" I ask him hopefully.

"WHAT?! No! Of course not! What are you thinking?!" he asks irritated.

"The way you said it was creepy and with that smirk it got weirder, so what else am I supposed to think?" I ask him.

"Oh...okay. Topic change, are you going to perform today?" he asks me with a smile.

"Yeah. Uncle wants me to perform together with him." I answer him.

"Cool. So you'll be around for a bit, right? Want to come to our dressing room?" he asks me hope filling his eyes, but that soon changes as he sees me shacking my head.

"Why not?" he asks me sadly.

"I'm going to perform soon and I'm pretty sure that you guys need to perform too, so how about we meet after we're all done?" I explain and ask him and he smiles happily.

"Sounds good! I'll see you later then!" he says and walks away still smiling. When he's out of sight I laugh slightly and take another sip of my water. After I finish drinking, I walk back to GOT7 dressing room, before I can open the door, it swings open and out walk a worried looking Mark and Jinyoung, but as they see me their expression changes into relief.

"Y/N! Where were you? Everyone was worried, you just disappeared!" Mark nearly screams and Jinyoung agrees.

"Yeah, Y/N. One second you were there and the next you were gone! What happened?" Jinyoung asks me curiously.

"Relax, guys! I was just getting some water and walked into Jimin!" I tell them, trying to calm them down.

"Okay, but next time tell someone where you're going, so we don't get a heart attack!" Jinyoung scolds me and I nod. Before anyone can say more, uncle pops out of nowhere and tells me to get ready for the performance, because we're on in 5 minutes. I nod and walk inside the room to check on my outfit and hair. When I'm done, I walk out and towards the stage.

Once there, I see uncle talking to some staff members, I walk over to him, as I stand right by his side, I notice some other groups standing of to the side looking at us. I look at one of the girls and smile. She blushes and turns towards her group members to tell them what happened. All of them squeal and look at me with weird expressions, some are drooling and others have lust filled eyes. I quickly look away, hoping none of them would walk over to talk to me, but as lucky as I am, one of them comes over. 'Please someone save me!' I'm wishing upon the stars 'I don't think that's going to happen.' my mind tells me, still I continue to pray, but it gets interrupted by a lust filled voice.

"Hi, I'm-" she starts, but luckily gets interrupted by a heavenly voice.

"Y/N! There you are! Where have you been? I was looking for you!" my rescuer says cutely, clinging onto my arm.

"Mina! I was looking for you too! Good that you found me!" I tell her smiling and silently thank her.

The girl looks between us and starts talking not so friendly.

"Excuse me, but we were talking just now!" she says to Mina. Mina looks at her and then back at me.

"Babe, who is this?" she ask me cutely and winks at me. 'She just called me Babe!' I think kind of shocked, but decide to play along.

"I don't know, Baby, but she was just about to leave!" I tell Mina and see her blush slightly. The girl looks shocked at us and decides to leave with a frustrated grunt. When the girl is gone, I turn to Mina and hug her tightly.

"Thank you so much! When she came over I started praying for someone to save me, but I thought no one would come! So thank you!" I tell her thankfully. We pull away and smile.

"No problem! In fact...I'll be happy...to...help you out...with this stuff!" she says getting shy.

"Then, I'll take you up on that offer!" I tell her smiling, she nods and blushes slightly.

"I think you should get going on stage." she says smiling warmly and I nod. Mina walks back to the girls and I walk towards the stage waiting for my part to start.

All the fans scream, when I walk out rapping Jessi's part, I do my best and when I'm done I walk off the stage. I see the girls waiting near the stage with wide eyes, I snap my finger in front of them getting them out of their trance, some blush and others smile widely. Not long after me, uncle comes off the stage smiling brightly.

"Girls, you're up next!" he tells them and they nod. I wish them luck and they thank me. As the girls get on stage, I feel a presence behind me, I turn and standing there with a huge smile is...

To be continued...

A/N Sorry about not updating sooner! I had too much to do! Mianhae! Still I hope you liked it! See ya~