Reunion

A/N Bold=English, Italic=Thoughts

Y/N POV

...and tackles me to the ground. I hit my head on the floor and frown.

"ARGH! THAT HURT YOU MONKEY!" I shout at him.

"What? You got soft over the past 2 years?" he grins.

"Of course not! Now get off of me, you weight a ton!" I say.

He gets off, still grinning and helps me up. Once I'm standing, he hugs me really tight.

"I really missed you, Y/N!" he says.

"I really missed you too, Gaga!" I smile.

Jackson and I pull away as we hear a fake cough. I look at the source and see my other good friend, BamBam. I walk over to him and hug him. I really missed them and their craziness. We pull away and we both grin from ear to ear.

"Hey, B-Bear! How have you been?" I use the nickname I gave him, back when we met.

"I've been doing good and you, Y/N/N?" he replies with a smile.

"The same! And I'm really happy to see you guys again!" I look at the others and go hug them.

"We're happy you're back, Y/N" JB grins from ear to ear.

"Yeah Y/N, it's good to have you back!" Mark says.

"And it's good to be back!" I smile at them.

I ask them if they want to sit with us and they all say yes. We get into a big circle and everyone starts talking with each other. I look around and smile. They are all having fun. While looking around my eyes land on one specific girl, she is talking JB and Mark. She smiles some times and puts her hands over her mouth to stifle her laugh. I can't help but to smile at her cuteness. Someone says my name, bringing me back to reality.

"Y/N/N! How was overseas?" B-Bear asks.

"It was fun!" I reply.

"Ehm...how long are you staying?" Monkey asks curious.

"I'm staying for 2 month." I say to him, whereas he looks puzzled.

"2 month? Aren't you going to miss some time of your semester?" he asks.

"No not really. Just some classes I already know everything about, like how notes are build and everything. There too are 3 weeks holidays in these 2 month, so I'm not going to miss that much." I say smiling.

"Oh...Okay." He replies lost.

"Did you even understand what I meant?" I ask Monkey.

"Yes of course, I'm not dumb!" he states.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT?! But I thought you were?!" I ask dramatically.

"Haha...really funny." He replies while boxing my shoulder. I laugh and rub my arm. I really love to be dorks with Monkey, we always play around and pull pranks on each other.

"So...Y/N/N is there anyone special in your life right now?" B-Bear asks curiously.

"No, not at the moment. Why do you ask?" I question.

"Because we know someone who would like to get to know you better!" he says smiling brightly.

I look at him and blink my eyes.

"And who would that be?" I ask curious.

"Just someone in WA Entertainment..." he trails off.

"Spit it out already!" I get impatient.

He sighs and answers "Okay! It's one of the girls in Mamamoo."

I grab him by his shirt and say "Say it, right now!"

He looks frightened at me and nearly screams "It's Yongsun aka Solar!"

I title my head to the side "Yongsun?"

He nods.

I let go of him and think. 'Well Yongsun is pretty. She's cute too. Her voice is amazing and she is a dork most of the time, a cute dork. I saw her perform one time at the MAMA's. She was having fun on the stage and the screams of the fans just made her reach for her own limit. We walked into each other backstage and she nearly fell on her butt. I caught her just in time and then our eyes met. I swear there was something between us, but I don't know what it was. After I put her down, she thanked me and walked away.'

*Snap* *Snap*

Someone snaps their fingers in front of my face and brings me out of my thoughts. I look at the person and see Monkey standing there.

"You okay?" his voice full of concern.

"Yeah...I was just thinking..." I say trailing off.

"Hmm...okay." he says and sits back down.

There is an awkward silence after that, which no one dares to break. I look around and see all eyes on me.

"It's not nice to stare at someone!" I tell them.

There is a variety of sorries.

"Okay. Topic change! What are you guys doing today?" I ask the boys.

"We're going to grab something to eat after this. Do you want to come with us?" Jinyoung says/asks.

"Yes! Let's go eat sushi!" I get excited and jump up.

"Noona and Hyung, don't you think that the girls should come too?" Yugyeom asks us seriously.

Jinyoung and I look at each other and have a silent conversation. We both see the point Yugyeom made and nod.

"Yes. You're right!" I say and look at the girls.

"You guys coming too?" I ask and get several nods.

"Okay then. Let's go right now!" I try to usher them out, but get stopped by...

To be continued...

A/N Ihope you guys liked it! Thanks for supporting this story~ and 'til next time!

Words: 903