Shocking

A/N Bold=Englisch, Italic=Thoughts

Y/N POV

...W-We kis-" before Mina could finish her sentence, the door to the practice room swings open and inside comes a really happy looking Wendy. She grins at everyone in the room and stops at me.

"Y/N/N!!!" she shouts really loud, causing everyone to cover their ears.

"What is it?" I ask annoyed, because she interrupted an important moment, making her frown and huff at me.

"Here I am, wanting to tell you the great news that I have and what I get is an annoyed 'What is it?', really Y/N/N?" she asks slightly angry. In an instant my mood changes, from being annoyed to being slightly afraid, because an angry Wendy, is as scary as a Koala who was hit with water.

"I-I didn't mean it l-like that WenWen...I was just a-annoyed because I can't think about a good r-rhythm for a song." I stutter out and put my laptop to the side, while standing up and smiling apologetically. I walk in front of her and take her hands in mine.

"I'm really sorry WenWen!" I tell her, making her roll her eyes at my cheesy antics.

"Whatever." She says and turns her head to the side. Suddenly she smirks and looks back at me.

"Well...how about you give me a kiss on the cheek as an apology?" she chirps up grinning. I shrug and lean in.

"Wait!" someone screams from the sidelines, making me stop. Wendy and I turn our heads at the same time to look at the person.

"I-I think you should stop with this, b-before Mina-unnie murders someone!" Dahyun says nervously glancing between a glaring Mina and us. I gulp, while meeting her cold eyes and give her a small smile. She returns it with a scary fake one and then walks out of the room. I stand there watching her leave, before feeling eyes on me. I turn to see all the girls, including Wendy, look at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I ask them oblivious. All the girls groan and shake their heads.

"Go after her!!!" they shout at the same time, making me scramble out of the room.

Once in the hall, I think of the possibilities of where to Mina could have gone to 'Hmm...maybe she went to the café in front of the building or maybe she went to the ice cream shop on the main road?' I decide to look at the café first and then walk around the neighborhood.

After walking for hours trying to find Mina, I give up and go back to the girls. The girls watch my exhausted self, flop down on the floor and give me encouraging smiles.

"Didn't find her?" Nayeon asks me and I shake my head.

"No, I looked everywhere! At the café, the ice cream shop and even the park near here!" I tell them and they look shocked.

"Even the park?!" they ask surprised and I nod my head.

"Did you look on the roof?" Momo asks pointing up, while sipping on her juice through a straw, making all of us look at her stunned.

Shaking my head, I get up and walk out of the door. There on the roof is Mina, she is looking out to the city, while sitting on a bench. Not making too much sound, I walk to the bench and sit down next to her. She doesn't look at me and I don't know what to say, so we sit there, not saying a word and look at the city. Suddenly an idea pops into my head and I grab my phone, turning on some music. I stand up, while putting my phone on the bench and hold out my hand to Mina. First she looks confused, but after a few seconds she lays her hand in mine and stands up. I walk her to a spot where there's space for us to dance, we get into position and start dancing.