Party

A/N When I said I was having a writers block, it was true! Who would have thought that I'd finish writing this a few days later!? I thought it would at least take a week or more, but after I posted it, the ideas came back! WARNING: a curse word is used, but censored down in the middle parts AND Jackson is mentioned a great amount of times! Have fun reading~

Y/N POV

...G-Dragon. He's standing there with a huge smile and a bottle whiskey in his hand. I smile and go in for a hug.

"Hey, GD! What are you doing here?" I ask him as I pull away.

"Chaelin called me and told me you're throwing an after party. And you know I never let a chance slip to party, right?" he tells me with a playful grin on his lips.

"Yeah, I know! How could I ever forget that!? Come on in!" I tell him, while stepping out of the way, for him to walk inside.

He walks towards the kitchen and puts the bottle down. Right when he's about to walk towards the couch to sit down and chill before the party starts, he sees Mina sitting on it already.

He turns towards me with a shocked expression and comes stomping my way, pulling me, by my wrist, into my bedroom. Confused by his sudden actions, I follow him, after giving Mina a reassuring smile to say that everything's alright.

Inside my bedroom, GD let's go of me and starts scolding me like a mother.

"What the hell, Y/N!? Why is she here? She's still at the beginning of her career, don't do anything to ruin it, okay?" he say making me wonder why he's so protective of her.

"Why are you so protective of her?" I ask him suspiciously.

"I'm her sunbaenim and as a good sunbaenim I'm worried about my dongsaengs!" he states seriously, confusing me in the process.

"But...you're not even in the same company, so how do you know and why do you care so much about her?" I ask him curiously. He sighs and answers.

"We meet while filming for a Varity show, she and her members were on it for the first time, so they were all nervous. I walked over to them and gave them some advice for how to act in front of the camera. Since then, I see myself as their older brother from another mother or in this situation as their sunbaenim from another company. They're good girls, so don't hurt them, okay?" he say sincerely, making me smile.

"Of course not G! Even though I just met them yesterday, I already know I could never hurt any of them. So don't worry!" I tell him wholeheartedly.

He nods smiling and walks out of the room, with me following. GD walks over to Mina and greets her, she quickly greets back and they start talking about things.

I walk to the kitchen and grab myself a glass of water. Drinking, I check my phone for any new messages, seeing none, I start walking back to GD and Mina. They are talking about some new fashion item, which they really need to have, before I can sit down on one of the other seats, the doorbell rings.

I walk to the door and open it to see Tiffany with Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun. They're smiling at me and bring me into a group hug. I smile, but then look confused at them.

"Where are the others?" I ask them.

"There at SMs, because they have some things to do and I don't think they're going to make it today!" Sunny answers for all of them. I nod and let them come inside. As I'm about to close the door, I hear the elevator ding and voices of guys happily chatting away on how much fun it's going to be at the party. I smile, when I recognize that the voices belong to the boys of BTS. They walk out of the elevator and see me already standing at the door. All 7 boys sprint forward and tackle me to the ground in a group hug. I'm on the bottom and all the boys are on top of me.